Pilots Boeing 314 Clipper Pro update

Thread: Pilots Boeing 314 Clipper Pro update

Pilots Boeing 314 Clipper Pro update

Received email notification of a V1.5 update for Pilots shop B314. If you have the pro version you should be getting email notification of this patch.
    For the Pro version they will be issuing some free addons (liveries) in a week or so and will notify you via email when the addon liveries are ready
    for download. Make sure your email info is correct at Pilot shop site so you will get the notification of the patch and future addons.

Before installing the V1.5 patch, you have to first uninstall your current version. I had download a corrupt copy and the installer was giving me errors
    so I just re-downloaded it and the installation went well. This is for P3D V5 only.

The patch is ready to download for registered Pro users only.

Last edited by gray eagle; December 5th, 2022 at 11:22.

the 314A is not far behind, the plane is up in the downloads section for pro version owners but the link leads to a 404. Maybe in the next 24 hours or so!
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by SH427 View Post
    the 314A is not far behind, the plane is up in the downloads section for pro version owners but the link leads to a 404. Maybe in the next 24 hours or so!
    That's because they haven't officially released it yet.
    So, all registered users of the B314 Pro edition will, upon release of the
    A-version Add-On, automatically receive an email containing an additional
    serial number required for the A-version. "

They haven't sent the emails out.

I just received the email that the addon is ready for download. When I installed it, I got this notice:

The thing of it is, The clipper 1.5 is installed. I notified the site of this and waiting for reply
    If anyone else experienced this I'd like to know.
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 7th, 2022 at 11:02.

I got the email 3 minutes before I left for work, I'll give it the old-fashioned whirl when I get home
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Problem solved, Steve at Pilot shop had me re download V1.5 as there were some file changes made to it. So if you try to install the addon to V1.5 and it stalls then you need
    to re download V1.5 - I wasn't sure if I could install the newer 1.5 over the already installed one so I just deleted it and started over. It addon installer works fine now and included
    some new liveries.

Members who have read this thread: 1