Cirrus Vision Jet Out on Marketplace

Thread: Cirrus Vision Jet Out on Marketplace

Cirrus Vision Jet Out on Marketplace

I'm not sure how long it's been there, but the Cirrus Vision Jet from FlightFX is available on the in-game Marketplace. The screenshots look fantastic, and she's getting mostly positive responses on the official forum. There are several screenshots in this thread there:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...om-22nd/556710
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I picked it up a couple of days ago, very functional and fun to fly. Looks great as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm going to need to get the paintkit and add some color, but I'm liking it so far. I did a search for how to start it, and found a couple on YT - knob, button, monitor, done. Gotta love FADEC!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator 12_4_2022 4_13_16 PM.jpg  
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

All I need to do now is figure out how to display the copilot inside the cabin...
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

No need for a right-seater. It's certified single pilot

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Yeah, but those two hour flights over open ocean get boring without company!
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I'm currently working on recoloring the Raven livery to a deep royal blue. The cargo door mapping isn't very friendly, but I think I have my head around it. I'll work on it more later and post pics when I'm happy with it. With the encrypted file structure, I'm not sure if it can be packaged as a Community addon, although I just discovered the official paintkit is available. What I'm doing is just a re-coloring of the default.

https://flightsim.to/file/45586/offi...f50-vision-jet

Edit - After looking at the mapping in the paint kit, I was right about the mapping not being all that friendly...
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I'm currently working on recoloring the Raven livery to a deep royal blue. The cargo door mapping isn't very friendly, but I think I have my head around it. I'll work on it more later and post pics when I'm happy with it. With the encrypted file structure, I'm not sure if it can be packaged as a Community addon, although I just discovered the official paintkit is available. What I'm doing is just a re-coloring of the default.

https://flightsim.to/file/45586/offi...f50-vision-jet

Edit - After looking at the mapping in the paint kit, I was right about the mapping not being all that friendly...
    I downloaded a Paint Kit from the Google Drive location that has the manual. Totally different and totally of little use. Thanks for this one Tom, it has the UV Maps, 3D Files, and proper .psd Texture files not found in that Paint Kit!

Cazzie

v1.2.0 is out. Update via your Content Manager. I haven't flown it yet, but the official board is reporting improved flight dynamics, and the tarp is now off by default at the start of every ramp flight.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I wasn't going to pick this up, but I realized I'd accumulated $40 in MS Rewards credits so I grabbed the Pasped Skylark and this and had $0.02 left over!

I don't fly bizjets typically, and my CRJ has been gathering dust for the last year. But this was getting so many raves and it just cost me $24.99 in credits that I might have used on something else, so what the heck.

I gotta say, it's a fun little jet! Yet another Garmin (yawn) setup, but way cooler integration than most other planes with all those touchscreens. Visuals are excellent, and from the couple of quick test flights I've taken this looks like it's going to be a fun addition to the hangar.

I'd love to see someone do a fantasy USAF/USN paint for this...

Version 1.2.1 update available in Content Manager.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Version 1.2.1 update available in Content Manager.
    Thanks for the h/u Tom. Denny, get the Vision jet, read the manual, and watch some of the YouTube tutorials on the real thing to learn how to program it for flight. The little jet practically flies itself once programed. It's a beautiful piece of work and for a jet is a wonderful aircraft to fly whether you use the computerized auto system or just fly it yourself. I love Bill's Pasped Skylark too, a wonderful go to airplane. I need to adjust some of the camera settings, however, when I click my enlarge mouse button, the plane is too large and fills the screen and then some.

Cazzie

Members who have read this thread: 1