Midway Ensign George H Gay

Thread: Midway Ensign George H Gay

Midway Ensign George H Gay

Here are some screenshots of a mission my son has been working on.It's the mission of Ensign Gay the only survivor of VT-8 and only one to launch his torpedo at Soryu.

Hiede

Nice "storyboard" pics, thanks for posting. Looking forward to the mission pack/campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Nice "storyboard" pics, thanks for posting. Looking forward to the mission pack/campaign...

UncleTgt

It's not a mission pack,just 1 mission.Seems no real interest except for you.

Hiede

Icon14 Reply...

Hiede,

Thanks for this post on he and the entire squadron that was sacrificed in the attack on the Soryu.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Just been busy is all. It is really good to see the plane being used. Thanks
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    Just been busy is all. It is really good to see the plane being used. Thanks
    Also very busy here, not disinterested. Looks interesting, though. Keep encouraging him.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Blog Entries
    My experience from here and other sites is people are generally more excited about the chicken coming out of the oven rather than the chicken going in. If you say your cooking chicken we say okay and keep watching football but when that bird is ready I'm ready too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Also very busy here, not disinterested. Looks interesting, though. Keep encouraging him.
    We are all busy.I know you only hear about the cruises we take,but I run several enterprises also.This is my busiest time of year,the SOH old timers know I make food for the nursing homes and veterans during the Holidays.

Shadow Wolf I do encourage my son to do what he enjoys.Members here have flown some of his missions in Midway and Lady Lex.You old timers used to encourage new people but now not so much.

Captain Kurt he even showcased your new Hellcat in some Truk missions for his "Big E" campaign,total silence and know encouragement.The only reason I didn't say anything about you new torpedo plane was because I was in NJ taking care of my mother for almost a month.She had surgery and my dad couldn't take care of her himself.I couldn't log into SOH on their computer.

Deathwind

In my house everyone helps with cooking,man,woman,my daughter and even son started to help the last 2 years.

The old saying"You don't help,you don't eat!"

Hiede

Blog Entries
    In my house everyone helps with cooking,man,woman,my daughter and even son started to help the last 2 years.

The old saying"You don't help,you don't eat!"

Hiede

Good! I think know now why those divorced old timers are in the Philippines. They don't have to work, cook and they just do whatever they up and decide to do everyday. Beat all the women they get are much younger then them. Oh well nothing wrong with helping out here and there. Me I fend for myself food and all.

Well gee Hiede, that kinda hurts my feelings. Sorry I missed that Truk mission entirely. I did make sure there was an Enterprise skin on the dash 5 Hellcat and made the dash 5N Hellcat model explicitly for your son. Doesn't that count for encouragement?

And I do most of the cooking here too.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Members who have read this thread: 0