Just Flight / DC Stearman

Thread: Just Flight / DC Stearman

Just Flight / DC Stearman

(i) Is it possible to get rid of the spinner? It's not showing on the repaints in the library, and I am guessing it's to do with the two model folders, but what and where do I edit?

(ii) How to I teach the ATC to call it a Boeing rather then "type"?
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    (i) Is it possible to get rid of the spinner? It's not showing on the repaints in the library, and I am guessing it's to do with the two model folders, but what and where do I edit?

(ii) How to I teach the ATC to call it a Boeing rather then "type"?
    Spinner appearing will be corrected when dcs gets around to the corrected update.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Spinner appearing will be corrected when dcs gets around to the corrected update.
    That's good to know, but how come it is already not present in the repaint pics in the SOH Libary?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    That's good to know, but how come it is already not present in the repaint pics in the SOH Libary?
    Because the update put the spinner on the "non-spinner" models as an error regardless of the repaints you upload, recent or not. Not clear when the correction will be made. The developer had/has the flu. Looks like attention was given to the launch of the AV8-B.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 0