MR DEI scenery

Thread: MR DEI scenery

MR DEI scenery

I am reworking my "Talon"install with several of his missions/campaigns and not sure which of MR DEI scenery to use. I have Rhumba's mesh and MR Solomans and MR DEI installed but not sure which version have and am having some scenery issues with Dog 1's Espiritu Santo. Maybe because I missed some objects, etc.
    I originaly installed most ,if not all of this, in 2020. My brain has since been fogged with covid twice.

Any direction would be appreciated

Blog Entries
    Best way to find information is to go through the Read Me’s etc. that comes with the mods your wanting to install. Different mods campaigns missions require different things and different theater of operations obviously use different scenery aircraft etc so doing a Europe install of the scenery and the Pacific is a good idea if your bouncing back in forth but it’s probably better to do a second install or you will be constantly removing aircraft in and out of the game.

Deathwind
    I have already done that. I have several separate installs depending on theater of ops. Talon is South Pacific area and there are 3 different Dutch East Indies sceneries by Maskrider and I am not sure which one would be best based on the other scenery requirements. I have one already installed and not sure whick one it is since I did the install in 2020. I'll work through the current issues with Espiritu Santo and see what happens.I may just set them up and then activate one at a time to see what i get.
    Thanks

May be worth posting/attaching your scenery.cfg file here, as an aid to troubleshooting?

I think I got it resolved guys. I have some objects missing ,but I will find them.
    Thanks for your input.

Members who have read this thread: 0