Re.2005

Thread: Re.2005

Re.2005

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2005.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	88912

Been trying to get the 2005 into FSX. The normal setup crashed the sim. I tried the panel folder from the D'Attomo and Quai FSX 2005 and it worked as seen from the screenshot. Need to replace the prop blur file though.

This leads me to a question. Is there any instruction file or checklist of things needed to get FS2004 planes working in FSX? I don't want to become a pain by asking too many questions that likely were answered in the past.
    Ken

Someone is gonna get this before I get finished typing, but if you have it to that point. . .you're almost there. The prop blur is minor although you may still have the "clouds in the prop" problem which isn't simple to fix. Otherwise any animations that do work in the cockpit, count those as extras cause many times they won't. . .seems to depend of the way the model was done. If none of the gauges or levers, buttons (click spots), etc. work then a conversion to Native FSX is the only way to get them going. Hope that helps a bit. Also can you expand on what model this is and where you got it? "2005" doesn't mean much to me.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

It's the Sky Unlimited Reggiane Re.2005 Sagittario for FS2004 released years ago but I just managed to purchase it. I thought I'd try to get it into FSX. See the Italian evolution thread in the FS 2002/2004 General Discussion forum.
    Ken

The gauges from the Sky unlimited Reggiane Re2005 are not compatible with FSX. but there are some quite nice Italian gauges available (from Manuele Villa's Macchi MC.202/MC205 series for instance).

Perhaps a panel guru can make a panel configuration file based on these textures.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    The gauges from the Sky unlimited Reggiane Re2005 are not compatible with FSX. but there are some quite nice Italian gauges available (from Manuele Villa's Macchi MC.202/MC205 series for instance).
    I tried the panel from his MC.205, but FSX just froze. Perhaps another look is warranted. Busy today and tomorrow, but maybe will have time later in the week.
    Ken

Members who have read this thread: 1