Orbx released Pacific-Aerospace-750-xstol 10/7

Thread: Orbx released Pacific-Aerospace-750-xstol 10/7

Hybrid View

Orbx released Pacific-Aerospace-750-xstol 10/7

Takes me way back to the days of watching Cresco top dressers operating over NZ farms.
    Interesting choice of aircraft.
    T43

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/2...ght-simulator/
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; October 7th, 2022 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Takes me way back to the days of watching Cresco top dressers operating over NZ farms.
    Interesting choice of aircraft.
    T43

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/2...ght-simulator/
    Thx, looks very interesting. I didnt know this plane. Perhaps its the first time when I see it however I saw quite similar model for FSX as agricultural version but I do not know if it is the same plane.

It's hard to say it's a beautiful plane (oops ) but the model looks very nice.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'm a little hesitant after the Optica (the GotFriends version is sooo much better) and the Fokker they did for MS (it's gotten dramatically better, but was handled so sloppily at release).

This doesn't feel like it's from the same developer, though. OrbX works a lot with contractors, and I'm guessing from the level of detail I'm seeing in their press that this was created by someone other than the Optica/Fokker designers.

Seems to me that Mike Stone did this one for FS9. Looks interesting.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

The parachutists that share the field with my gliding club use one, so I've seen a lot of it...often doing spectacular descents and circuits to get down quickly for the next lift.
    Will be interesting to try it out

And Mike bravo, the aircraft they use, is one of the liveries to be provided

Members who have read this thread: 0