Oops, I did it again..

Thread: Oops, I did it again..

Cool Oops, I did it again..

I was looking for some "Marine 1/White Top" textures for one of the more modern FS9 Blackhawk packages and found nothing.
    BUT, I did find some tasty repaints for the Virtavia B-24.
    The only problem was that I have the OLD Alphasim B-24 for FS2002/early FS2004 and the W.O.P. B-24 from their Heavy Bombers package.

So, I did some more digging and found this:

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/prod...roductid=18607

Great, I now have ANOTHER B-24 package.

For what its worth, check the price. As it turns out, the sound set alone is well worth the money spent and its a great total package.

Meanwhile, anyone have a line on some repaints for those Marine 1 Blackhawks or Seahawks?

I think I might do the same..... Do I understand the title of this addon correctly? And does this package contain both an FS2004 version and the native FSX version form the same model?

Cheers,
    Huub

I have this model, it include's both FS9 and FSX version's and is very fine indeed, although you do need to manage your payload, or have a very long runway

Huub; There are installers for both FS9 and FSX.
    There is also an installer for the B-24 cargo variants, but its for FSX only.

Like I mentioned above, you get a lot for your money.
    The sound folder alone is worth the price of admission.

As Ian mentioned, there are two options for the flight dynamics. You can pick either Easy (as installed) or more accurate dynamics (optional aircraft.cfg).
    You also get an option for the sound folder, either a quiet turbo sound or a much louder turbo sound (optional .wav file).

There are some other Easter eggs as well. You can either keep the throttles "normal" or use a more complex throttle/manifold set up (this menu pops up when the plane gets loaded) and there are some MDL options you can select using the <shift> and 6 keys.

The only thing I added was below each "texture=" line:

prop_anim_ratio=2.43174

This keeps the blurred prop textures spinning instead of "strobing".

Last edited by Sbob; October 4th, 2022 at 17:20.

I'm afraid I did it as well......

If anyone converted the FSX cargo models over to FS9 or CFS2, let me know.

Members who have read this thread: 0