Catalina Airport - Not showing the Bespoke Update

Thread: Catalina Airport - Not showing the Bespoke Update

Catalina Airport - Not showing the Bespoke Update

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this or I have done something wrong. But when I visit Catalina Airport KAVX in the sim it still looks very much like the default and does not have the bespoke attention that appears on the flash screens as the sim is loading.

This now has me wondering if I am not seeing other great updates in the sim that I should.

I did the recent update yesterday and installed everything in the content manager, does anyone have any idea what I may have done wrong? Is there a box I didn't check or folder I did not clear perhaps?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Fraser

Do you have the World Updates installed? They are available for free via the in-game Marketplace.

The "bespoke" version is made by Orbx, but it's a lite version, so to speak. To me, it's worth the price to get the full version from Orbx to get all the extras, including people (although some of them look a little sketchy...) and static aircraft.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Do you have the World Updates installed? They are available for free via the in-game Marketplace.
    Thanks so much ak416, that was totally what I missed, I stupidly thought that the update would do it all. I knew there was something simple (usually the simple thing around here is my brain). While I am at I'll update Germany too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    The "bespoke" version is made by Orbx, but it's a lite version, so to speak. To me, it's worth the price to get the full version from Orbx to get all the extras, including people (although some of them look a little sketchy...) and static aircraft.
    Hi Tom, I totally agree, I think should pay for the Orbx version, I am lucky enough to visit this airport in real life often so it seems only fair.

Really appreciate the help Gents, it never ceases to amaze me how much updated content we get for free for something I purchased over two years.

Thanks again.

Fraser

Members who have read this thread: 0