AI Pushback options

Thread: AI Pushback options

AI Pushback options

I've added some parking spots to a freeware scenery using ADE and even thought I selected the Push back direction to NONE the AI aircraft will still backup. It seems
    like either P3D or ADE is ignoring my choice.

Red arrows is where I want the direction of taxi - Green arrows are is where the AI is pushing back after I selected NONE for push back

I do not know if Lockheed-Martin really did anything about the coding for pushback, but in FSX, directional pushback seemed to be one of those unfinished features.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Over at FSDeveloper there are some previous discussions on the topic and they discuss some procedures call "plumbing" and direct taxi in.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    I do not know if Lockheed-Martin really did anything about the coding for pushback, but in FSX, directional pushback seemed to be one of those unfinished features.

On the MAIW forums there is discussion on placing a node to trick the AI to roll forward.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

I'd appreciate a link to that discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    On the MAIW forums there is discussion on placing a node to trick the AI to roll forward.

Try this, I'm sure there is a tutorial on FSD or from J. Young, just can't find it.
    https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/t...shback#p182537
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1