Pearl Harbor

Thread: Pearl Harbor

Blog Entries

Pearl Harbor

I found the scenery pack and some val's and kate's but that's about it. Can't find the PHP2-1.zip
    PHP2-2.zip
    PHP2-3.zip
    PHP2-4.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwind View Post
    I found the scenery pack and some val's and kate's but that's about it. Can't find the PHP2-1.zip
    PHP2-2.zip
    PHP2-3.zip
    PHP2-4.zip
    PHP2 was reworked in 2018,everything is included and you no longer need those zip files.

It's here with other Pearl Harbor files.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...2A&childcats=1

Hiede

Blog Entries
    Stock D3A1 Pearl Harbour skin cleanup: Revev's "BI-231", carrier Soryu (PHP2's D3A1_Val_Soryu_BI-231).zip This download only gives you a empty compressed folder. No texture or anything else inside. Does anybody have it?

Stock D3A1 Pearl Harbour skin cleanup: Revev's "BI-231", carrier Soryu (PHP2's D3A1_Val_Soryu_BI-231).zip This download only gives you a empty compressed folder. No texture or anything else inside. Does anybody have it?
    If this is the file that you are referring to:
    "Stock D3A1 Pearl Harbour skin cleanup: Revev's "BI-231", carrier Soryu (PHP2's D3A1_Val_Soryu_BI-231).zip posted by kelticheart"

The file is "damaged", this is what I get when attempting to open the file:
    • Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830608796.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	88434

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    - Gen. Douglas MacArthur -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwf. View Post
    If this is the file that you are referring to:
    "Stock D3A1 Pearl Harbour skin cleanup: Revev's "BI-231", carrier Soryu (PHP2's D3A1_Val_Soryu_BI-231).zip posted by kelticheart"

The file is "damaged", this is what I get when attempting to open the file:
    • Click image for larger version. 

Name:	830608796.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	88434
    Yeah that's it. Nothing is in it at all. If anybody has it I'd appreciate if you could put up a temporary link or something until that gets fixed.

Blog Entries
    None of the links in the Pearl Harbor zip appear to be up to date. Most stuff I think I can find but is needed as part of the scenery?

Aeroplane Heaven F3F

FDG2_c47 cargo

FDG2_P36A

I should find the tress and objects listed myself but I didn't see any can't find errors with the aircraft when loading the scenery but everything else did. Also the list not only the links but other stuff has been updated but not listed like I didn't see any information on needing any of the AF_objects but I got errors loading the scenery because it cant find it

None of the links in the Pearl Harbor zip appear to be up to date. Most stuff I think I can find but is needed as part of the scenery?

Aeroplane Heaven F3F

FDG2_c47 cargo

FDG2_P36A

I should find the tress and objects listed myself but I didn't see any can't find errors with the aircraft when loading the scenery but everything else did. Also the list not only the links but other stuff has been updated but not listed like I didn't see any information on needing any of the AF_objects but I got errors loading the scenery because it cant find it
    The original scenery for PHP2 was uploaded 10-12 years ago so I guess the links are from back than.The FDG2 planes should be Here at SOH AS Donation ware,but are free now.Do a search on the internet and you should fins them.The update in 2018 from what I understood was for the textures for buildings which I and TheBookie had from Talon's original installs.The AF objects are also here.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 3