Converting MVG08_SM79

Thread: Converting MVG08_SM79

Icon22 Converting MVG08_SM79

Does anyone know of a panel that would work with this conversion? and is it possible to add gauges to the VC of this conversion? I think this aircraft is wonderful, but hard to convert. Any help will be welcome.Thanks

Try the twin engine bomber panel here at bottom of page. or the b-17 panel the page before.
    https://simviation.com/1/browse-Panels-87-4

Icon22 trying to get VC for this aircraft

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Does anyone know of a panel that would work with this conversion? and is it possible to add gauges to the VC of this conversion? I think this aircraft is wonderful, but hard to convert. Any help will be welcome.Thanks
    I took the DR_SM79_VC_01 bmp and placed gauges on it. No dice the vc came out with black circles on the gauges. is It possible to add gauges to the panel and have the come out on the aircraft?
    I hope some one can help.

Library Staff
    Have you tried the DAF SM79 panel? It's on the last page of the CFS2 Italian aircraft section.

Icon22 I made a panel

Quote Originally Posted by kdriver View Post
    Have you tried the DAF SM79 panel? It's on the last page of the CFS2 Italian aircraft section.
    Where is the CFS2 Italian aircraft section located? I made a panel that work good but my problem is the VC panel in the aircraft.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cfs2_sJppwyg6Y5.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	88414

Members who have read this thread: 0