MaskRider_Philippines_I_and_II_GSL_2022 released

Thread: MaskRider_Philippines_I_and_II_GSL_2022 released

Icon14 MaskRider_Philippines_I_and_II_GSL_2022 released

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description:
    ***In Memoriam***

This package is a tribute by members of the CFS2 community (Captain Kurt, Shadow Wolf 07, Rami, and kdriver) to finish an incomplete work by Chris "MaskRider" Westervelt, who left to fly with the angels earlier this year.

This package contains both parts of his airbases in the Philippines, converted from their original form into GSL. They were not updated any more than replacing the original macros and APIs with GSL objects.

Chris was one of the original trailblazers for the CFS2 community, and much of the Pacific Theatre in CFS2 has his fingerprints on it. The original package will preserved as a tribute to his memory, but you do not need to download the older scenery/airbase package to install the new one.

Enjoy, and many thanks to Chris "MaskRider" Westervelt for his immeasurable contributions to our beloved sim.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit MaskRider_Philippines_I_and_II_GSL_2022.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Fantastic work, well done to all involved! A fitting tribute to our good friend Chris.

Cheers
    Aussie

A fitting memorial. I am honored to have contributed to this project. Enjoy1

Cheers:

Shadow Wolf 07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

A lot of work involved in putting this together, so thank you all.

A fitting tribute to Chris - a trailblazer for CFS 2 & and a really nice guy. RIP Maskrider - gone, but not forgotten.

Thank you all.

CFS2 just continues to get better, year after year. That is a great tribute to all it's content creators. Thank to all and a special thanks to MR.

Thank you all a great tribute.

Thanks guys!!!I'm finally getting the scenery thing... and is looking much better for it !!!!Cheers mav

A big Thank You to all in the team, fantastic work, and a nice tribute to Maskrider.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic work,
    Thank you to all the team involved in this great tribute.
    Cheers
    Beepee

Members who have read this thread: 0