Adding Enhanced taxiway centerline markings

Thread: Adding Enhanced taxiway centerline markings

Adding Enhanced taxiway centerline markings

I've been trying to add the enhanced taxiway center way markings that are situated just before the hold short lines. I went online and did a screen capture of some and placed the image in
    the appropriate texture folders of ADE. In ADE, I added a ground poly an added the image and saved/compile it to my AD4 and it made a new blg/poly.bgl.
    I don't see the change in P3D V5 but in the AD4 there is a green box that tells me the image is there.

Has anyone successfully added any enhanced taxiway center line markings in any of their scenery? There are no pages or images of this in the ADE scenery folder.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I've been trying to add the enhanced taxiway center way markings that are situated just before the hold short lines. I went online and did a screen capture of some and placed the image in
    the appropriate texture folders of ADE. In ADE, I added a ground poly an added the image and saved/compile it to my AD4 and it made a new blg/poly.bgl.
    I don't see the change in P3D V5 but in the AD4 there is a green box that tells me the image is there.

Has anyone successfully added any enhanced taxiway center line markings in any of their scenery? There are no pages or images of this in the ADE scenery folder.

I managed to add them with much trial and error. I experimented with one of the sceneries that come with ADE
    I'll have to give the polygon a higher layer number. But it's a start.

A little better yet. Think I have the knack of it now.

In your example would the centerline markings have been added after the other yellow markings?
    If not, was going to suggest adjusting the brightness of the yellow so they all match.

Yes they were. Matching the yellow lines will be a challenge for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    In your example would the centerline markings have been added after the other yellow markings?
    If not, was going to suggest adjusting the brightness of the yellow so they all match.
    Last edited by gray eagle; September 11th, 2022 at 15:34.

Members who have read this thread: 0