PTO Solomons Campaign

Thread: PTO Solomons Campaign

SOH-CM-2020

PTO Solomons Campaign

I've put together a working campaign for the Solomons theater. I'm really enjoying the change of scene and equipment from the ETO campaigns. As per usual there are coastal shipping spawns and a very active frontline. Jaycees Japanese ships look great. I've also brought a few aircraft over from Rising Sun for variety. It took about two years of work to get to the current state of play. An overlay package would be about 1/2 a Gig.

Is there any interest in such a package. If not I won't have to chase up the plethora of permissions required to upload. For starters, would anyone in the RS team object to the inclusion of a few principally Japanese aircraft from Rising Sun? Would Jaycee be happy to see his cruisers and destroyers included?

I would really enjoy this, as I never really got Rising Sun working correctly, and still primarily use PTO.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Jaycee was a regular contributor to PTO expansion so I would expect that he would not have any issue porting his ships into the expansion.

Stephan aka sdsbolt and John aka Bravo/4 were the major aircraft contributors for RS, so it should be easy asking for their aircraft contributions.

Clive may have also had some aircraft included, but I cant remember for sure.

I think its great that you have been able to develop a campaign for the PTO.

Cheers
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks MajorMagee and good to hear from you Bob. I will contact the guys about RS aircraft.

My son would love this,he flies his uncle's ( Talon ) missions in PTO and RS all the time.Some of these missions were never released.

Hiede

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Got it downloaded and will install this weekend. If it is as good as you BoB release ,it ought to be great ! Thank you so much ! Regards,Scott

Hi David, Regardless of the ? of a sticky. perhaps copy and paste to http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...omons-Uploaded in any case.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    Good idea, James

Members who have read this thread: 0