BearStudios: MiG-15Bis for MSFS Released 3/1 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: BearStudios: MiG-15Bis for MSFS Released 3/1

Very nice work Richard! I like it!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Very nice work Richard! I like it!
    Thank you YoYo.

SOH-CM-2024
    From the developer:
    Still no 1.3.3 update at Just Flight, where I got mine and I do believe this was the second weekend?.

Cazzie

Still the SP1 version on JustFlight, no later version just yet...

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Still the SP1 version on JustFlight, no later version just yet...

Priller
    Ditto here, that's where I ordered mine, but still Version 1.3.1 SP1 JF.

Cazzie.

SOH-CM-2024
    SimMarket showing Version 1.3.2 but Just Flight still has only Version 1,3,1 SP FS. Getting a little miffed!( want to see 1.3.3 AT Just Flight.

Cazzie

from the Developer (at the thread linked above)
    "current Ver1.3.2 on JF == Ver1.3.1-SP1 on simmarket "... (except he typed it back to front)
    1.3.2 and 1.3.1sp1 are the same thing - the update will be 1.3.3

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    from the Developer (at the thread linked above)
    "current Ver1.3.2 on JF == Ver1.3.1-SP1 on simmarket "... (except he typed it back to front)
    1.3.2 and 1.3.1sp1 are the same thing - the update will be 1.3.3
    That is not what my Internet shows. Exactly opposite here keith. SimMarket is showing 1.3.2 and Just Flight has what I have Version 1.3.1 SP1 JF. Proof below.

Cazzie

Attachment 90485Attachment 90486

Yes, HE typed in the stores back to front in the FSDev post, BUT the important point is that the two versions are the SAME content "current Ver1.3.2 ... == Ver1.3.1-SP1" and the latest available
    When 1.3.3 comes out both will get it, you aren't missing anything now.

Just got confirmation on update from Just Flight

Latest Update: 2023/04/19

The below log shows all updates for this product since release:

v1.3.4
    - New control logic, recode logic control for fix the fuel feed issues when fuel in drop tanks near empty.
    - Reshape Pilot figure to proper scale, add logic to control oxygen mask wearing or hidden by oxygen system and altitude.
    - Exterior model has navigation and gear position indicator lights change to glass covers shape.
    - Remix sound effects to 16bit for engine and weapon firing, add control logic to support firing and ejecting animation.
    - Add drop tank/payloads release animations and shapes.
    - Add Weapon firing effects shapes to models (Not for Marketplace package`s none-armed aircraft)
    - Include features from Ver1.3.2

Notice:
    - Store all of your modifications for Ver1.3.2 to a backup folder/location
    - uninstall Ver1.3.2, then install Ver1.3.4 Version
    - Copy your modifications to the folder contains SP1 files

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Just got confirmation on update from Just FlightLatest Update: 2023/04/19The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
    v1.3.4- New control logic, recode logic control for fix the fuel feed issues when fuel in drop tanks near empty.- Reshape Pilot figure to proper scale, add logic to control oxygen mask wearing or hidden by oxygen system and altitude.- Exterior model has navigation and gear position indicator lights change to glass covers shape.- Remix sound effects to 16bit for engine and weapon firing, add control logic to support firing and ejecting animation.- Add drop tank/payloads release animations and shapes.- Add Weapon firing effects shapes to models (Not for Marketplace package`s none-armed aircraft)- Include features from Ver1.3.2Notice:- Store all of your modifications for Ver1.3.2 to a backup folder/location- uninstall Ver1.3.2, then install Ver1.3.4 Version- Copy your modifications to the folder contains SP1 files
    Update also available on Simmarket. Disappointed in the jet engine sounds inside and outside. If anything, there is more wind noise than engine. Does not sound like a 50's military jet at all. Didn't see any O2 mask animation, but maybe I did not have O2 turned on? Might try a delete and redownload of the version.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Just got confirmation on update from Just Flight

Latest Update: 2023/04/19

The below log shows all updates for this product since release:

v1.3.4
    - New control logic, recode logic control for fix the fuel feed issues when fuel in drop tanks near empty.
    - Reshape Pilot figure to proper scale, add logic to control oxygen mask wearing or hidden by oxygen system and altitude.
    - Exterior model has navigation and gear position indicator lights change to glass covers shape.
    - Remix sound effects to 16bit for engine and weapon firing, add control logic to support firing and ejecting animation.
    - Add drop tank/payloads release animations and shapes.
    - Add Weapon firing effects shapes to models (Not for Marketplace package`s none-armed aircraft)
    - Include features from Ver1.3.2

Notice:
    - Store all of your modifications for Ver1.3.2 to a backup folder/location
    - uninstall Ver1.3.2, then install Ver1.3.4 Version
    - Copy your modifications to the folder contains SP1 files

Got it noddy, thanks.

Cazzie

SOH-CM-2024

Fine work here!

She's about perfect now and Chi-town never looked better.

Cazzie

Give few shots more! Id like to see the shape of pilot ;>. My still is in hangar, is waiting for better time.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2024
    Give few shots more! Id like to see the shape of pilot ;>. My still is in hangar, is waiting for better time.
    Hard to tell YoYo. Wide shot is Version SP1 JF, close up is Version 1.3.4.

Cazzie

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Hard to tell YoYo. Wide shot is Version SP1 JF, close up is Version 1.3.4.

Cazzie
    Looks very good! Just Wow.

Updates incoming V1.3.5

Since Marketplace feedback issues for Xbox edition V1.3.4 on 5.1, I take 3 weeks working on hardware and sdk, finally have changes and issues fixed to update v1.3.5
    When Marketplace edition send out, the Just Flight, Simmarket and Inibuild will update to V1.3.5 in this week,

Bug fix for MS market feedback on V1.3.4
    One Xbox specific bug has been found:
    1, - Checklists aren’t appearing on Xbox. Clicking the checklist icon opens only a blank page.
    This issue because checklist has xml tags contains error and out of default step blocks.
    * I modified checklist to have interactive elements and proper steps, it works on MSFS with Xbox PC App OK.

A few other recommendations for the Xbox version:
    2, - A lot of the controls in the cockpit don’t have labels, so it’s difficult to know what each control does if you can’t read Russian.
    * I have added all interactive elements, gauges TooltipID and HelpID labels in English, some of labels can readout status.

3, - The engine currently cannot be started when the ‘Engine Auto Start’ control assignment is triggered, the engine start process begins, but it looks like no fuel is added to the engine for light off.
    Compatibility with all of the Xbox controller controls was something Microsoft used to ensure was functional in their testing process.
    * I have change control logic for engine starting sequence both on ground and in air. Now it has 2 ways for operating, click start button/switch, or using default MSFS controller defines.

As a general bug on PC and Xbox:
    4, - The vortices generate on the starboard (right) wing are currently being generated upside down. They need reversed to match the vortices generated on the port (left) wing.
    * I have rebuild aircraft exterior model for fix the right vortices node to match left wing vortices node.

All reported issues on V1.3.4 from MS Market Edition has fixed in V1.3.5
    But I have no Xbox console to test, just using Xbox app on PC for Xbox version study and test.
    So if something still has compatibility issues on Xbox console, it is better to have reference how to study and fix it

Other features for V1.3.5
    1, Re-define wheel brake lever attached on flight stick to add release parking brakes and status display. Keep normal wheel brake control mode after parking brake released.
    2, Remove unnecessary code in model xml scripts
    3, Set sound FX for eject seat active when canopy jettisoned and eject seat firing handle operated only.
    4, Fix the airport com frequency list display longer then page lines issue in kneeboard panel.
    5, Change main panel view camera to meet highlighted inactive checklist elements operates.
    6, Change flight control surface for proper deflects angels.

Bill Wolfgen
    BearStudios
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

SOH-CM-2024
    Just Flight, where I purchased my MiG, has 1.3.5 up, but not Simmarket as yet. I downloaded the update, but have been too busy watching the stage of this year's Giro d'Italia, which is the first non-rain day in the race so far, to fly it. Weather has been horrible in Italy.

Cazzie

Members who have read this thread: 0