A big Thank You!

Thread: A big Thank You!

A big Thank You!

All, I'm one of the members of this site that has no skill in creating aircraft, missions, scenery, etc. I'm sure that I am one of many who has benefited from all of the hard work that has gone into this hobby. As such I can't express my appreciation enough to all of the contributors who continue to do such great things with this sim.

I may not comment a lot on an item that I have downloaded but please accept my gratitude and a big Thank You for all of the fine work that has been created and shared on this site.

Rob

Here, here.... kinda really nicely put, i'm sure ppl will appreciate your comment , Rob.

Cheers mav

I certainly do and I'm sure others will as well.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Indeed. I often don't say much more than a "thank you," and when I download items, I rarely use them right away, but save them for later. For example, UT's recently uploaded mod of SG's Betty. I downloaded it but will not use it for at least a month, when I am out of MB on the East Front and get back to the PTO. Therefore, there won't be any immediate feedback. Just the same I trust the author's work and plan tto use his plane when I revise my PTO campaigns.

The same goes for Stuart277 and Maxstuka (and others). Their ships and other items are a pleasure for the eye and very welcome additions. Again, I rarely give up more than a thank you, but I'm extremely grateful for their efforts. I wish to thank all you contributors to what is still a great sim! You folks are fantastic.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Couldn't agree more.

I too am extremely appreciative of the many talented artists who share their work here on this site.

Thank you to all of you!

KevinB

Members who have read this thread: 0