Paul Clawson P-12E; 6th PS; Hawaii (F4B)

Thread: Paul Clawson P-12E; 6th PS; Hawaii (F4B)

Paul Clawson P-12E; 6th PS; Hawaii (F4B)

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - General

Description: PLATINUM WINGS FOR FS2004
    =========================

Another file for your enjoyment in the Platinum Wings series of files for FS2004. This time it's Paul Clawson's F4B-4 dressed up as a P-12E of the 6th Pursuit Squadron while they were stationed at Luke Field, Ford Island, Territory of Hawaii about 1935 or so.

Unfortunately the mapping of the cowling prevents the "scalloping" of the red stripe there. At least it's done on the fuselage as best I can, so it works.

Paint is based on the aircraft in the collection of the United States Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.

I've included a modified mdl file with some modified shine, etc., which I've labeled as a P-12E so it can have it's own slot. No physical changes, though.

I've also worked the texture details a little. The body panels now have a slight "3D" effect and you have the cooling gills at the front which were missing from my earlier Navy release.

Installation instructions included.

Jorge
    Miami, FL

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Paul Clawson P-12E; 6th PS; Hawaii (F4B)
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Looks very nice Jorge. A really a great Golden Hawaii addition!

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 1