Repaint request (maybe?) MV PC-6

Thread: Repaint request (maybe?) MV PC-6

Repaint request for the MV PC-6

So I finally picked up MSFS after getting completely fed up with P3D, and while I'm waiting on a few aircraft coming down the pipe I must admit I've fallen in love with the Milviz PC-6. Especially flying it in Nepal and the surrounding Himalayas. The thing is that in learning about the Porter in the Himalayas I also learned (as mentioned in the manual) about Emil Wick and his exploits behind the controls of "Yeti" which was, IIRC, one of the first Porters ever made, and has the old Lycoming piston in it.
    Now, I know that its not a lycoming variant we have in MSFS, but I'll admit I was kinda smitten by the paintjob Yeti carried with her to her unfortunate end. Sadly, I have little time to navigate paintkits and the limited skills I had long ago to do paintjobs have proven how perishable they are
    Would any paint guru be willing to help a STOL nerd out and bring Yeti back? (Turbo Yeti!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yeti.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	88041
    A little more info about Emil Wick, for anyone interested
    (EDIT: changed the title, also, I'd be happy to buy any painter that takes this on a cup of coffee!((or other choice beverage)))
    Last edited by SH427; July 27th, 2022 at 08:46.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

I'll second that - always loved the Porter - my go-to aircraft in FSX, and many fruitless exploits in the Himalayas !

Also a fan of Air America, and that livery was available too in FSX.

So whichever kind, generous, talented soul is going to do Yeti - hint hint ?

Also a fan of Air America, and that livery was available too in FSX.
    the Milviz porter has an Air America livery included, and there is one available for the stock Porter as well!

Still nobody has reached out, I have started work on it with the paintkit, though I will admit that I'm terrified by the shapes on the wings, and getting "HIMALAYA" on the side of the plane, but I have a 3 day weekend coming up, we will see what progress I can make
    Last edited by SH427; July 30th, 2022 at 04:11.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Members who have read this thread: 0