Italian evolution - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Italian evolution

Quote Originally Posted by KC013 View Post
    I downloaded the file, but when I double clicked on it I got a Windows Defender error. I chose to run anyways, but nothing shows on screen even though the Flight1 Purchasing Module(32bit) is showing as running in Task Manager. Any suggestions?
    Right-click the executable and run as administrator and permit the executable to run! Works fine for me on both Windows 7 and Windows 10.

I've just downloaded the Flight1 wrapper, more out of curiosity than anything else, as I've had a couple of other installers that did what KC013 reported. And, lo & behold, it did exactly the same thing. It's annoying, because most of my old Flight1 products installed perfectly well, after I changed the compatibility settings. Hey ho.

The other things that has eluded me is the SkyUnlimited installer for their Mustang packages which, for some reason I had bought twice (I guess the early & later versions). I've tried downloading from the Wayback machine, but it always gets halfway then restarts. Very frustrating.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by wolfebee89 View Post
    Right-click the executable and run as administrator and permit the executable to run! Works fine for me on both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
    Had tried that as well, same non-results.
    Ken

Had tried that as well, same non-results.
    Ouch! Too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfebee89 View Post
    Ouch! Too bad!
    It sure is. I now have a large self-inflicted footprint on my aft side for not getting this when it was first available.
    Ken

The continuing saga, lol. Borrowed a friend's laptop also with Windows 10 and same results. Next I went spelunking into the deep dark depths of my basement storage area, and retrieved an Ancient Windows XP laptop. The file ran but gave an error that it could not reach the website. I was about to give up when I received two emails from my bank referencing two purchases without the card being present. Hmmmm, amounts look like they are correct for the Re2005. Hop onto my Flight1 account and sure enough there were two purchases of the 2005. Opened a ticket to have one refunded so we'll see where that goes.

I am still awaiting the link to download the file, but have already received the key to unwrap the file when I get it. Hope to have the 2005 flying soon! Bonus being I have learned to "Tap Dance" due to this process, lololol.
    Ken

The continuing saga, lol. Borrowed a friend's laptop also with Windows 10 and same results. Next I went spelunking into the deep dark depths of my basement storage area, and retrieved an Ancient Windows XP laptop. The file ran but gave an error that it could not reach the website. I was about to give up when I received two emails from my bank referencing two purchases without the card being present. Hmmmm, amounts look like they are correct for the Re2005. Hop onto my Flight1 account and sure enough there were two purchases of the 2005. Opened a ticket to have one refunded so we'll see where that goes.

I am still awaiting the link to download the file, but have already received the key to unwrap the file when I get it. Hope to have the 2005 flying soon! Bonus being I have learned to "Tap Dance" due to this process, lololol.
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Indeed when I purchased, it processed the payment, added the purchase to my flight1 account but popped an error! What I did next, after retrieving the key per aforesaid, was re-open the installer, and instead of clicking purchase, I clicked re-install option - it asked for the key, which I selected on my drive (having retrieved it earlier from flight1) and the password which was the last-4 digits of my credit card, and it unwrapped. Feel free to do the same! I am not sure what download file you are waiting for! Happy flights!

WooHoo!!!The additional download has been refunded. I luckily had not re-stored the old laptop so followed wolfebee89's instructions to reinstall and voila!! I'm now flying the beauty!!! So many thank you's are owed for all the help I received here! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Now to find Mr. Vink's red livery!!!

Ken
    Ken

WooHoo!!!The additional download has been refunded. I luckily had not re-stored the old laptop so followed wolfebee89's instructions to reinstall and voila!! I'm now flying the beauty!!! So many thank you's are owed for all the help I received here! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Ken
    I'm glad you managed to sort things out. Fifth from the top....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...sort=d&doit=Go

Cheers,
    Huub

Thank you!
    Ken

Ken
    You are very welcome Ken, and likewise, many thanks Huub for the red acrobatic livery; I found your repaint sufficiently stunning (a real work of art!) that I had to purchase the Re.2005 and it is a beauty to fly...

Cheers!

Members +
    With older add-ons that will not install in Windows 11, I've found that if i copy the installer to my desktop, right-click to get properties, then run in XP mode & as Administrator...
    The installer will work.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post
    With older add-ons that will not install in Windows 11, I've found that if i copy the installer to my desktop, right-click to get properties, then run in XP mode & as Administrator...
    The installer will work.
    Unfortunately, this is what I tried first. I agree it usually works, but not in this case on my system. May be system sensitive. I have seen that kind of behaviour in executables before.
    Ken

Just to say , that the Re-2005 by D'Attomo & Quai is good but their Mc-200 Saetta is very good !!

Members who have read this thread: 2