New one on me...!?!?

Thread: New one on me...!?!?

New one on me...!?!?

Hello all,

I've been trying to install Dave Garwood´s DH89 Dragon Rapide for FS9 (which I used to have installed before I went over to the dark side and fiddled with MS TrainSim for a few years, which is another story)... and in running the setup I get this error:

File not found C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Temp\Setup_43038\00000#Airc raft.cfg (it's Aircraft-- can't get rid of the space for some reason LOL)

Thinking it might just be a corrupt download, I downloaded it from everywhere in the FS world I could find it, and got the same error every time. I tried mocking up the file from a blank .txt file and placed in that folder, and again nothing. Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks,
    Scott

Solved

Disregard---what I found out was that the install .exe would only allow it to download to the default location and only as Admin. In the end, I got it-- I should have seen this one coming...

Scott

Well I'm glad you were able to solve it as Dave's AH89 is a real classic and must have, and I honestly didn't have a clue what caused this error message

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0