Using 3D People Library in P3D

Thread: Using 3D People Library in P3D

Using 3D People Library in P3D

There is a scenery file called 3D People library available from here

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...Go=Change+View

Interested in knowing how it is implemented in a scenery for P3D V5 i.e. how certain people are selected and placed at various locations within the scenery.

The basic file is activated within the addon scenery and its placement is way below other activated sceneries. I think the use of ADE is needed but not sure.

Any info on this is appreciated.

I use Sim Director out of P3D and it works like a charm. Once the library is installed, SD will find it and you can place the people by drag and drop, like former scenery object placement tools
    This is much more easy because people models are small and you have to rotate them a lot - which will be a torture by using ADE....

Only important note is, you have to disable some huge computing-intensive libraries, for example ORBX library and stuff like Germany North, shut down all AI traffic and disable traffic progs like Ultimate traffic live. Otherwise, SD will try to load all existing objects which can take up to an hour. Simultaneously, traffic progs will continuously try to start the aircraft which can collapse Sim Director....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 0