PSK_YMS? Pearl Harbor

Thread: PSK_YMS? Pearl Harbor

PSK_YMS? Pearl Harbor

My son was playing the Pearl Harbor missions made by Talon and found that was titled Watch attack YMS .It seems you are able to sail around in the Harbor during the attack.

Anyone else know about this?

Hiede

Library Staff
    Hi Hiede,

The mission has the player in an Airacobra observing the attack from on the deck of the Enterprise. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=43&id=5295

I modified the mission for my own use with a sailor observing the attack from a cruiser. He seems to be too stunned to man one of the guns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pensacola2.jpg  

This is a different mission where you can sail around the Harbor.

Hiede

I don't believe that mission was released to everyone. I've never seen it.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Heide:

That was a mission I worked up for members that were involved beta testing the PHP2 project. Most of my files were invaded and contained some computer viruses some 12 years ago now; The reason I just went away and stopped contact for fear fellow simmers would be attacked. I lost a few tunes Talon had given me. He was a great person and a fine musician also. I miss him.

I can recreate the mission using my PSKYMS if you would like. The YMS ship does not have a VC and the associated air files. I've got a working vessel now that I can use, or the YMS if you prefer.

I'll write the mission using the old BB's, I don't have the new ones, and Tango Romeo's invisible tender for a launch point. I always wanted to place the navigation bouys and the torpedo net in the sim. It seems like a good time.
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSULLYKEYS View Post
    Heide:

That was a mission I worked up for members that were involved beta testing the PHP2 project. Most of my files were invaded and contained some computer viruses some 12 years ago now; The reason I just went away and stopped contact for fear fellow simmers would be attacked. I lost a few tunes Talon had given me. He was a great person and a fine musician also. I miss him.

I can recreate the mission using my PSKYMS if you would like. The YMS ship does not have a VC and the associated air files. I've got a working vessel now that I can use, or the YMS if you prefer.

I'll write the mission using the old BB's, I don't have the new ones, and Tango Romeo's invisible tender for a launch point. I always wanted to place the navigation bouys and the torpedo net in the sim. It seems like a good time.
    Pusullykeys,

Al always spoke highly of you.

As for the mission we looked for the ship but couldn't find it until you mentioned about the air file.Found it in the aircraft hanger after that.My son has made another mission going through Pearl Harbor with it.

The new ships for PHP2 by VN were never released so they weren't used in missions.I think Al was the only one who had them after awhile.One of the creators computer crashed and he lost a lot of his work.

The virus you had,Al had feeling of where you got it from.

Hiede

Heide- Mission builder giving me fits. Probably the nut behind the wheel
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSULLYKEYS View Post
    Heide- Mission builder giving me fits. Probably the nut behind the wheel
    PSK

I can sent 2 missions to you using the ship if you want.1 is your original and the other my son did.If you need the ship I can send that too.

Hiede

I would also be interested in those missions. Any chance you could share here in library?

KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    PSK

I can sent 2 missions to you using the ship if you want.1 is your original and the other my son did.If you need the ship I can send that too.

Hiede

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    I would also be interested in those missions. Any chance you could share here in library?

KB
    That's up to my son and Psullykeys,not me.

Hiede

Sent this mission to PSULLKEYS so he can decide if he wants to upload it.He made the mission so he should be the one to upload it.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 1