A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This package contains 3 repaints for the Macchi MC.200 by Kazunori Ito. An alternative model file to reduce the gloss of the original model is included as well. The repaints depict the MC.200 from 363 sqn 150 Gruppo (Gigi_Tre_Osei) Spring 1942, 369 sqn, 22 Gruppo Stalino Russia, winter 1942 and 153 sqn, 3 Gruppo (Diavolo Rosso) Chinisia 1943

These textures are included in 32 bits format, intended to be used in FSX or FS2004. And the same textures are included in 16 bits format intended to be used in FS2002 (and CFS2)

As I expect everybody who still plays with these mature sims knows how to add a few textures, I didn't include instructions how to install these textures.

I wish to thank Kazunori Ito for making this very nice model, which was the perfect canvas for my repaints. And last but definitely not least, Martin Wright for his simple but indispensable graphic tools, as without his dtx1 bitmap manipulator these textures simply wouldn't be there.

Enjoy,
Huub Vink
July 2022

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Macchi MC.200 Saetta texture package
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.