Texture package for Reggiane R,2001 by Ito

Thread: Texture package for Reggiane R,2001 by Ito

Texture package for Reggiane R,2001 by Ito

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This package contains 2 repaints for the Reggiane Re2001 Falco II by Kazunori Ito. An alternative model file to reduce the gloss of the original model is included as well. The repaints depict the Re2001 from 152 Squadrila 2 Gruppo, flown by Capitano Salvatore Tajo and a Re2001 of 369 Squadriglia, 22nd Gruppo.
    The alternative model file is most probably done by Manuele Villa, but as I have several versions on my PC, I'm not 100% sure. So all credits go to Manuele, unless somebody else can make a claim.

These textures are included in 32 bits format, intended to be used in FSX or FS2004. And the same textures are included in 16 bits format intended to be used in FS2002 (and CFS2 although Ito doesn't allow conversions of his models into a combat sim)

As I expect everybody who still plays with these mature sims knows how to add a few textures I didn't include instructions how to install these textures.

I wish to thank Kazunori Ito for making this very nice model, which was the perfect canvas for my repaints. I want to thank Manuele Villa for his support and reducing the gloss from the original model. And last but definitely not least, Martin Wright for his simple but indispensable graphic tools, was without his dtx1 bitmap manipulator these textures simply wouldn't be there.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    July 2022

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Texture package for Reggiane R,2001 by Ito
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you sir!

Blog Entries
    Superb artwork Huub. Thank you.

Thank you as well!!!

Thank you

A "must have " for all fans of Regia Aeronautica in the Second World War.
    It's a shame not to have permission to upload the conversion to CFS2 of Mr. Ito model .

I have done these a long time ago as well. The model is not as good as the Re.2001, but still I think it is the best available for FS2004....

Anybody interested?

Cheers,
    Huub

Yes, it is a nice package !

The textures for the MC.200 are now available in the library as well.

Enjoy,
    Huub

Thank you for these textures!

THANK YOU once again!!

Im adding this to my new install, thanks Huub, very nicely packaged also

Good job Huub !!!!!!

Why do these textures not show up in the Warbirds Library thread? People could be missing these great repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by KC013 View Post
    Why do these textures not show up in the Warbirds Library thread? People could be missing these great repaints.
    I really don't know KC013. This is one of the mysteries of the software we use. It seems that, with a rare exception only the new add-ons for MSFS are mentioned in the Warbirds library forum.

But luckily we still have the announcements in the dedicated forums. And to be honest I don't think many people outside the FS2004 and perhaps the CFS2 forum are still waiting for my repaints....

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0