C-47 sound issue

Thread: C-47 sound issue

Icon5 C-47 sound issue

Greetings Captains,I have a so far unsolvable problem with the Manfred Jahn c-47 v3.1406 and it has to do with sounds. I think it is related to GCA but I cannot be certain of that. In short, when I mouseclick a panel hyperlink to start engines, etc, I get a window popup...I have searched the web but so far, no joy. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. ThanksSHERMwww.dc3airways.net

The needed wav is on its place (popped open window)?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    The needed wav is on its place (popped open window)?
    thanks, I have looked through the folder, but am not sure how to make a link between the aircraft and the sound file. that popup window is only the first. Each time I touch a click point, a new window appears with the referenced wave file listed.

Is there something in panel.cfg or aircraft.cfg that I should add or change?

thanks, and I appreciate all your work and support.

sherm

I can just add, the file is on my computer exactly there, where the popup window says it should be. So yours obviously not there.

Use windows search to find the file. You may have accidentially moved it. Another good search tool, way faster than windows, is "Everything" https://www.voidtools.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Everything Search.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	87670

Dan

Thank you, Dan. I did get rid of the pop up’s. But, I am not hearing any of the actual callouts. Can you post the relevant section of your panel.cfg that will point to the callouts folder.

again thanks. You have been a huge help 👍

sherm

HI Dan,

Problem completely solved....again, thanks to your initial guidance that led me to complete satisfaction.

Sherm

BTW, come visit us at www.dc3airways.net for the best in DC3 C-47 flight, including an active Multi Player program

Members who have read this thread: 1