On a sea cruise

Thread: On a sea cruise

On a sea cruise

We left about 10 hours ago on our boat and moving along at 8 knots.Only about 2000 miles to go.Should be docking in 10 to 12 days,will be returning in August.

Hiede

Hi Hiede,

I hope you and the kids have a great time on the cruise.

Cheers
    aussie

Aloha Aussie,

I'd say a lot of members are probably glad I'll be away for awhile.That's fine because there are only maybe 10 or 15 that deserve any respect,maybe a few more.I mean in the CFS2 forum of today not as far back as 2003 when I first joined SOH.The old timers still talk but the new members probably have their thumbs stuck somewhere,use your imagination.

Have a great day all.

Hiede

Hiede.....

Enjoy the cruise and the great uncluttered night sky of the open sea. I used to love to look up into the night sky and see the stars and infinity. So enjoy and ignore those who have annoyed you . Sit back relax and enjoy the company and make memories for you and your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    Enjoy the cruise and the great uncluttered night sky of the open sea. I used to love to look up into the night sky and see the stars and infinity. So enjoy and ignore those who have annoyed you . Sit back relax and enjoy the company and make memories for you and your son.
    I also have my 18 year old daughter on the cruise.TheBookie is also with us.

I think it best to just sail into the sunset and not post or upload anything anymore by TheBookie,my son or Talon's work that was never uploaded.

Hiede

I don't normally join posts like this. I'm sure you all are fine people, but I don't understand where the the negativity and chip on the shoulder is coming from. I for one have been pleased to see the campaigns you and TheBookie have posted. I know responses are slight these days but you have to factor in that we are a very much reduced community after all this time. I suspect there are south of 150 CFS2 players anymore. Nothing seems to get much more than 100 hits and very few responses to the posts. So I hope you aren't taking it personally, and although I wish it were like the old days, it's the general environement now.

I hope you'll reconsider and stick around, you are a valued member to many of us, (and besides I still want to see pics of your triplane ) . If not okay, I wish you all well, and enjoying life.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

In past years I have downloaded, installed and played 5 or 6 of Talons missions/campaigns and working to get the Midway install to work. My klutsey work i suppose trying to get it going.
    Also have USMC Bomber Squad done by Talon and updated Captain Kurt and TheBookie.
    So,plenty to play with done by great guys whom I have never met!

Sailing home on July 14 and expect to be home around the 26,it all depends on the wind.This gives enough for my son to get prepared for school which starts August 3.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 1