Milviz 310R released

Thread: Milviz 310R released

Milviz 310R released

https://milviz.com/flight/products/MV310R2020/index.php

$39.99 US, plus VAT or sales tax where applicable. If you've previously purchased from the Milviz store, you should have
    gotten an e-mail with a $5 US discount code, good until June 5th.

Waiting for it to go up on ORBX

Can I get a cleeeaaar prop
    #savethe310
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Can I get a cleeeaaar prop
    If it was my plane, I'd have a hidden loudspeaker under a cowling with a certain Ludacris tune piped through just before engine start!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I'm not really into GA, but hey, it's coming from Milviz, so I want to support them.
    I like it, it's very nice, and I'm looking forward to the paintkit

jk4161 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4144 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4146 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

jk4246 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4248 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4252 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    jk4246 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4248 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4252 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Nice & clean liveries.
    You did those without the Paintkit?
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Nice & clean liveries.
    You did those without the Paintkit?
    T43
    I did indeed.
    here's the final version, now on .to:
    jk4265 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

jk5244 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5236 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5216 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5230 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

I finally bit the bullet and picked up the current version from the Blackbird website. I found that the reg #'s are baked into all but one texture, which I found quite... well... I've puked nicer colors. Since I suck at painting from scratch, I made a copy of the C-GTER texture folder on my desktop. I did a little trickery to mask over the baked-on reg, then renamed that folder to 'NOTAIL' - which is where the original no-registration colors are kept. I deleted the original (I have a backup copy of the entire plane stored), then dropped in the replacement folder. Now I have the nice blue hues of the C-GTER texture, but I get to use my own "N721TC" registration.

My only real gripe about this package is that there's no OAT gauge that I can find. I normally don't fly in icing conditions anyway, but it would be nice to have the gauge so I can check when things are close to cold enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2023.04.29 - 17.49.19.57.jpg  
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

This will probably be my second ac download in MSFS, after that Flysimware C414 beauty, with the Cirrus Vision Jet a close third.
    Can't wait for some A2A in MSFS - hopefully coming soon, along with the Duke, of course.

Not sure how the 310R handles in MSFS, but in FSX, you really notice the absence of counter-rotating props on take-off roll.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

It's also not very forgiving on landing - especially when loaded. You really have to fly the thing all the way to the runway.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I finally bit the bullet and picked up the current version from the Blackbird website. I found that the reg #'s are baked into all but one texture, which I found quite... well... I've puked nicer colors. Since I suck at painting from scratch, I made a copy of the C-GTER texture folder on my desktop. I did a little trickery to mask over the baked-on reg, then renamed that folder to 'NOTAIL' - which is where the original no-registration colors are kept. I deleted the original (I have a backup copy of the entire plane stored), then dropped in the replacement folder. Now I have the nice blue hues of the C-GTER texture, but I get to use my own "N721TC" registration.

My only real gripe about this package is that there's no OAT gauge that I can find. I normally don't fly in icing conditions anyway, but it would be nice to have the gauge so I can check when things are close to cold enough.
    Tom, look on the far right lower part of the panel to find the OAT gauge.

Also, the EDM engine gauges digitally display OAT as part of their default cycle. The manual will explain how to use the buttons to stop the cycle at any point so you can always see OAT displayed.

Found the gauge on the right - you'd think that might be placed somewhere that the pilot can easily read it... And I'm still getting used to the engine gauges, though I did see the OAT cycle through at one point. I generally lean for max EGT though, since it reacts pretty quick and gets me pretty close to optimum power.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0