Flight Replicas News - Spitfire MK.I for P3D..

Thread: Flight Replicas News - Spitfire MK.I for P3D..

Flight Replicas News - Spitfire MK.I for P3D..

.. and MSFS!

Flight Replicas - Home | Facebook

Looking fantastic, and as with the FR P-40, it was made using original factory drawings, hence the accuracy.

Should be a cracker for both sims!

Cheers

Paul

Beauty looking forward to this one
    MB Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master CPU i7 12700K @4.6 GHz GPU Gigabyte RTX 3080ti Cooler Noctua NH-U15 with 2 fans RAM 32MB Corsair DDR5 Vengeance 5200MHz Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Watt Case Thermaltake level 20 xt Windows 11 64 bit Thrustmaster HOTAS warthog stick and throttle Thrustmaster TPR pendular rudder pedals

I understand the 3D model accuracy is going to be of very high level.
    Will that be sufficient to convince those who already bought the A2A Accusim Mk.I or the AH one ?
    I guess MSFS will have to wait for decent Messerschmitt a bit longer...

Yep, one more Spitfire. I understand that it's a project to learn new techniques. It looks cool but I don't know if I'm interested, sorry .

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

One can never have too many Spitfires.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Well look forward to this one - pleasant to see FR is still with us! Some of those curves are very nicely modelled indeed - look at the canopy frame and surrounding area! FR is the gold standard. Look forward to it eventuating and in P3D - bonus!

I love Flight Replicas, but with all the planes that have existed, why choose a plane that already has excellent versions available for P3D and MSFS alike? Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    I love Flight Replicas, but with all the planes that have existed, why choose a plane that already has excellent versions available for P3D and MSFS alike? Sigh.
    Hi Denny, The Spitfire MkIa was chosen purely because I happen to have not only the commercially available drawings etc. available today, but also a couple of hundred on paper that were picked up in the UK about 20-25 years ago. Seemed time to put them to some use, since no one lives forever and especially as learning new software was a good opportunity. Also have drawings for other Mk's other the Mk.1a, and so who knows where things will end up - just wanted to start near the beginning of the Spitfire line. There's also a family connection with the early marks, so that's another motivator.

But as mentioned, primarily a learning exercise for now.

Mike

Members who have read this thread: 0