Looking for an RAF Harvard

Thread: Looking for an RAF Harvard

Looking for an RAF Harvard

Whose would folks recommend(preferably free) for a decent RAF Harvard for Fs9?

I seem to remember the Da Silva brothers was the one to get many moons ago,has anyone done better since?

Quote Originally Posted by Miggers View Post
    Whose would folks recommend(preferably free) for a decent RAF Harvard for Fs9?

I seem to remember the Da Silva brothers was the one to get many moons ago,has anyone done better since?
    Warwick Carter did one; you should find it in uusual places, but you'll need to find a repaint for it too

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Warwick Carter did one; you should find it in uusual places, but you'll need to find a repaint for it too

ttfn

Pete
    Cheers Pete,I'll have a rummage.

As the model by Warwick Carter was (re) painted by the late Garry J. Smith I had a small hope there was a repaint available at the Ford Tri-motor site we host here. But sadly I was unable to find a single repaint for the Warwick's T6.

One small remark; the fact that most people I know all fly the Alphasim payware version, tells me there is a significant quality difference between this payware version (I don't know the payware SkyUnlimited version) and the freeware versions.
    For the FSX version I'm not sure which version I prefer as Warwick Carter's FSX version is pretty good, especially with John Terrell's repaints.

Cheers,
    Huub

Ive always wonder'd about the Alpha/Virt Harvard. seems to get good review's, Virt stuff is getting cheaper these day's, i may take the plunge

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Ive always wonder'd about the Alpha/Virt Harvard. seems to get good review's, Virt stuff is getting cheaper these day's, i may take the plunge
    The Texan/Harvard from Virtavia is an exception. It never has been very cheap and it seems to get more expensive the older it gets. So wait until there is a sale!

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    The Texan/Harvard from Virtavia is an exception. It never has been very cheap and it seems to get more expensive the older it gets. So wait until there is a sale!

Cheers,
    Huub

All the Virtavia stuff has been on a permanent sale for at least the last two years at PCAviator, You can get everything for 50%.
    On most Tuesdays and on most weekends you can get another 10% off.

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=980
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

I purchased the Virtavia bird a few months ago from PCAviator. SWEET!!!!!!!!! Here's another selling point: when you purchase this product, you get both Fs9 AND FSX versions!IMHO worth every penny!
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

I agree, the Virtavia T-6/Harvard is wonderful and worth every penny!
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

PCAviator, very good site !

Members who have read this thread: 0