AH DC-3 Releasing March, 2022?

Thread: AH DC-3 Releasing March, 2022?

Hybrid View

[QUOTE=bazzar;1286330]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post

Yes the package is complete with both C-47 and DC-3.

Great news!
    T43

This will be money WELL SPENT! Need a cargo version and you have it. Will it have a cargo / empty choice? How about hooking us up with a nice Beech G18S?

Don BP

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    ? This is video from P3D.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

AH DC-3 Imminent

https://msfsaddons.com/2022/03/14/ae...ing-very-soon/

Within this link you should be able to get to the AH Facebook page, which also summarizes the latest status.
    Looks very very good Bazzar.
    Well done
    T43

Looking at all the pics here ( thanks Twice! ) i'd even say AH is working on its Magnum Opus ! Wow!!

Are we there yet, Bazz ?....

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Looking at all the pics here ( thanks Twice! ) i'd even say AH is working on its Magnum Opus ! Wow!!

Are we there yet, Bazz ?....
    I was a bit stunned to find 72 pics on the Facebook page, but there are some great liveries & shots there.
    Well worth a look.
    T43

So few screenies from this article, I look forward to also!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The geometry of the connector unfortunately still has the same error like P3D version, it's a pity but I will have to live with it. Its not visible from the pilot's perspective. .

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

The geometry of the connector unfortunately still has the same error like P3D version, it's a pity but I will have to live with it. Its not visible from the pilot's perspective. .
    Now you're 'searching for nails at low tide', Yoyo. (dutch expression "spijkers op laag water zoeken" https://englishdocs.eu/looking-for-nails-at-low-tide/ ). A DC-3/C-47 undercarriage has never looked so real in our beloved virtual flying world like as shown in the screenshot. I think we can safely say that for every undercarriage here in MSFS. And it certainly is no error, it's artistic freedom. An error would be if the wheels were square.

You are going to have to explain IN DETAIL what your problem is with this gear or stop commenting. The rear strut is attached to the triangular webbed link at the BOTTOM bolt as per your photo. The small diameter struts are attached to the TOP REAR bolt. The link PIVOTS on the FRONT TOP bolt, the angle of the link changes depending on the weight applied to the gear. The angle of your photo is much shallower than the screenshotof our DC-3 so the airframe looks to be at a steeper angle in the screenshot than it really is. I have had the action of this gear explained to me by a RW engineer pilot with time on type. There is no other way to connect the various parts other than that above. To have the link in a fixed angle would mean that the gear would never be able to compress. Think about it. here is a closer shot of the gear on our DC-3 and the real thing for comparison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gear.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	86591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC-3-Landing-Gear.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	86592

Yes, it's written under the video.
    Always doubting is close to the truth...

Yes this is the video produced for our P3D version NOT the MSFS version. A new one is being shot now.

Members who have read this thread: 6