P3D V5.3 -- Great freeware add-ons from the past year or 2?

Thread: P3D V5.3 -- Great freeware add-ons from the past year or 2?

P3D V5.3 -- Great freeware add-ons from the past year or 2?

Awesome newer freeware?

Checking out P3D v5.3 thanks to Dino and AH's awesome gifts to the community. I didn't install P3Dv5 after my system rebuild late last year because I hadn't been flying it anymore due to having plenty to occupy me in MSFS. But with all these great new planes available and P3D's VR support, I figured I'll reinstall the sim and my OrbX scenery and give V5.3 a shot.

Given that I stopped my usual scans for great add-ons in 2021, any great planes or airports released in the freeware community in the last year or so? I know I can search by sim on Flightsim.com, AvSim, etc. but a huge percentage of what you find in the "P3D Original Aircraft" in those place is just FSX stuff poorly ported up to the sim.

So just curious if y'all have any recos for must-see add-ons?

Hauke Keitel's completely rebuilt Focke-Wulf Fw-200A is on FlightSim.com, and it is spectactular.

Ooh, thanks, I'll check it out!

(And no slight to upgraded FSX planes... I'm more talking about the guys who take planes that aren't even theirs, make them kinda work under P3D, and then upload them as if they were their own creation...)

All (own) AH models you have for free for P3D. Check Sales topic.
    https://orbxdirect.com/freeware .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0