Aeroplane Heaven to make P3D Catalog Free, leaving P3D?

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven to make P3D Catalog Free, leaving P3D?

Aeroplane Heaven to make P3D Catalog Free, leaving P3D?

Perhaps Bazzar could confirm this?

https://fselite.net/content/aeroplan...-catalog-free/

Perhaps AH is descending upon the DC-3 now, with gusto!

T43

AH Facebook:
    Aeroplane Heaven
    PFREED!!!

After much deliberation we have taken the decision to halt all development for FSX and P3D (all versions). It is not a decision we have taken lightly but we feel now is the time to focus on the new simulator.

As a result we have also decided to make ALL our FSX/P3D products FREE to download. We have arranged an exclusive with ORBX to carry the free titles so they will only be available from ORBX.

We are currently arranging with our vendors to remove the products from their inventories. This may take a little while.

So, if you are considering purchasing an FSX or P3D product from us or one of our vendors, DON'T!! Wait for Monday the 7th. February and download whatever you are after from ORBX, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Also, some good news for anybody having already bought an AH FSX or P3D product since January 21st 2022. You are entitled to a FULL REFUND from your vendor by presenting your receipt or order number.

Thanks to all our valued customers who have bought from us in the past and we hope sincerely that you will continue to support us into the future. Interesting times are ahead.

One thing I need to add is most of these products have several updates already incorporated so there will be NO PRODUCT SUPPORT or future upgrades for these products.

And here Baz mentioned it as well: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7247-FREEE-dom

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Yes we are 100% focused on MSFS from here on in. If LM do something spectacular with P3D at sometime in the future, we may look at it again but the market has to be there.

Appreciate AH's generosity Baz.
    No doubt what I save via AH Orbx Freeware acquisitions I will put back into AH MSFS.

T43

Blog Entries
    I deleted P3D V5 from my computer a couple of months ago. I never use it anymore. I only fly MSFS and DCS now.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I only fly MSFS and DCS now.
    Me too!

I've kept P3D, specifically to fly the range of aircraft not yet available for MSFS - so I'll definitely be filling out my AH collection, though I think there are only a few I don't have - definitely the Tempest, Lancaster and He111.
    Thanks Baz!

You're welcome Keith. Only problem is the Lancaster is actually a Just Flight product, we built it but they publish it. So unless they want to make it free, it remains payware. The Typhoon and Heinkel, however, will be free to download.

Dino is doing the same... https://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/2022/01/freeware-releases-for-p3d-fsx.html with his older payware stuff.

Looks like a kind of trend in this young year.
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

No worries about the Lanc as that will be in MSFS soon (?).
    The P3D freebies are up on Orbx direct, not downloadable yet but we can see what's coming...good stuff, might have to ration myself to one a week!

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I deleted P3D V5 from my computer a couple of months ago. I never use it anymore. I only fly MSFS and DCS now.
    Btw, John, don't you get confused a bit flying MSFS one day and then DCS the next day ?..

I do..

Members who have read this thread: 2