IndiafoxTecho F-35 Lightning II released - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IndiafoxTecho F-35 Lightning II released

I am deeply impressed -finally, the military amount is picking pace... A fantastic package and such real looking. As soon as MAIW will be able to make the breakthrough in military AI in MSFS I will change.... Too many awesome projects in MSFS by then...
    Best regards, Manfred.

I thought you repainters would be interested in seeing how the stealth coating on the F-35C weathers at sea. F-35C Weathered At Sea

For the moment I can't use the package because of the many CTDs
    When there will be an update then you can play with weathering
    Until then I will not install it
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    For the moment I can't use the package because of the many CTDs When there will be an update then you can play with weathering Until then I will not install it
    According to Facebook, the update is coming soon (Any day now). I find if I turn weather off (Clear skies) I can usually fly it without any CTD; it's much less often. With weather on, it's guaranteed (For me). They think it's the HUD code that is the issue, so the update will have the ability to use the F-18E HUD code.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    According to Facebook, the update is coming soon (Any day now). I find if I turn weather off (Clear skies) I can usually fly it without any CTD; it's much less often. With weather on, it's guaranteed (For me). They think it's the HUD code that is the issue, so the update will have the ability to use the F-18E HUD code.
    Yes!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    For the moment I can't use the package because of the many CTDs
    When there will be an update then you can play with weathering
    Until then I will not install it

I have an RTX 2070 Super, and was getting CTD's with the F-35 after 5 minutes every flight using the Nvidia 497.29 drivers. I
    changed to the newer 511.23 drivers, and haven't had any CTD's with the F-35 since. Other people on AVsim forums have
    reported that rolling back from the 497.29 drivers to previous Nvidia drivers also fixed the problem.

Just fyi if you're using the Nvidia 497.29 drivers.

-RobM

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    I have an RTX 2070 Super, and was getting CTD's with the F-35 after 5 minutes every flight using the Nvidia 497.29 drivers. I
    changed to the newer 511.23 drivers, and haven't had any CTD's with the F-35 since. Other people on AVsim forums have
    reported that rolling back from the 497.29 drivers to previous Nvidia drivers also fixed the problem.

Just fyi if you're using the Nvidia 497.29 drivers.

-RobM
    I understand, but I use Ati Radeon
    And except for the F-35, I don't have a CTD

On one of my CTD, I was messing with the day and night switches for the HUD so that could be it. I think I've only had a couple of flights where I didn't get a CTD flying F-35.

Just received an email saying the newest version is out, downloading now but it's going slow, must be a lot of people downloading it. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBob View Post
    Just received an email saying the newest version is out, downloading now but it's going slow, must be a lot of people downloading it. Fingers crossed!
    Thanks for the heads up! (Just checked, not at Orbx yet, I'm sure it will be soon).

Still got a CTD after about 5 mins flying. I'm using the newest drivers from Nvidia for 2070 super. I'll try older drivers.

This is odd, I didn't have but one CTD with the F-35 before the latest Nvidia driver update. Got both the new driver and new version. I can fly it for as long as I want and no CTD except on exit from the flight and sometimes exit from the sim. Now I am having CTD's and other anomalies with other models. I rolled back to the previous drivers but am seeing strange issues with that as well. I guess I need to roll back a little further and see if that clears up some of this mess. Everything is up to date as far as I can tell. Crazy how everything is smooth then goes out of whack in an instant.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Update V1.0.2 installed.
    Flights of more than half an hour, some without worries but others with CTD.
    So, sadly CTD still present but less frequent.
    A slight improvement.
    (Manual also updated.)

I must be lucky, as I have (fingers crossed) so far had any issue with it.

Spoke to soon, updated to the hotfix and my first CTD

Just out of curiosity have you guys tried commenting out the HUD entirely? Just as a test using // in the config? That's what I'm going to try, just to see if I get any CTDs without any HUD.

Just out of curiosity have you guys tried commenting out the HUD entirely? Just as a test using // in the config? That's what I'm going to try, just to see if I get any CTDs without any HUD.
    What exactly does this mean?

Blog Entries
    A new release came out today. That might fix your issues.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I seem to have lost my HUD, was all present and correct before but after the update nothing.

Lost my HUD too but it was because I had that F35 "improvement" mod installed, that's the conclusion I came to anyway. Funny thing is, when I was flying without the HUD, using that mod, had no CTD.

I think to fair to Dino we have to run his F-35 without any other MODS or non IndiaFoxTecho fixes interferring. If, on a standalone basis, we are still getting CTD's then it will require more work. With SU8 looming i'm sure Dino is holding his breath to see what impact that has on his long suffering MSFS back catalogue!

Good day

Apologies for not showing up are at SOH for such a long time.

I am really sorry to see that here so many people are still having issues with CTDs with the F-35: our tests on 1.0.2 were extremely positive and 19 out of 20 testers with random CTDs had their issues completely fixed by the new release. The remaining tester solved his problems by updating the video driver. I am therefore quite confident that remaining occurrence of CTDs may be related to other factors.

Please note that 1.0.2 HF may not be compatible with third party add-ons to the F-35 such as the "F-35 Improvement Mod" - it is better to do a "fresh install" of it.

Regards

Dino

Members who have read this thread: 6