Flying Iron Spitfire on sale $20

Thread: Flying Iron Spitfire on sale $20

All (Esp. John)- is this the more comprehensive/better version (FDE more than eye candy only)? I know there are two Spits atm...

On a quick test I like it - compared with AH Spitfire 1 some things are better, some things are not quite so good, worth the price 🙂
    Much cheaper (in GBP) on the developers site than in the marketplace sale...

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    All (Esp. John)- is this the more comprehensive/better version (FDE more than eye candy only)? I know there are two Spits atm...
    Neither is really expensive, and they represent radically different versions of the Spit. I recommend buying both. I will however admit to flying the Flying Iron one more, but that is because it has the clipped wing 9 of the plane.

Happy holidays!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    Much cheaper (in GBP) on the developers site than in the marketplace sale...
    And with the cannons on the wings, which cannot be found on the marketplace version. Cannot compare it to the AH Mk1 because I was hoping that A2A would bring their Mk1 one day to MSFS and thus still hesitating to buy the Mk1.

Merry Christmas

Members who have read this thread: 0