Bucker Bu-131B for MSFS

Thread: Bucker Bu-131B for MSFS

Bucker Bu-131B for MSFS

Lionheart Creations is near finish his next model for MSFS. Bucker Jungmann Bu-131 !

Mod edit 5 Feb: It's currently available on the in-sim Marketplace

Last edited by Tom Clayton; February 5th, 2022 at 10:00.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice! Haven't bought a Lionheart aircraft for years but are tempted by that

I'm going to have to be all over this - one of my favorites, and of course done by Bill, its got to be good!

Nice, I was just looking at pics of those, yesterday. Hopefully he'll model the radial engine version as well. I won't complain if he doesn't, though. It looks amazing. Thanks for the heads up.

Great subject and a save day one purchase for me.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Great subject and a save day one purchase for me.
    The same, just pitty that not classic pilot here (like in your's incoming model) but interior has moder avionic too so it could be .

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Okay, wouldn't be me if I hadn't something to nitpic.
    I know the Anglos have difficulties with the German special characters but it would be great to get the spelling right.
    It would be a Bücker Bü xxx. If the use of the German special character is not possible the spelling would be "Buecker".
    Mathias

I'd love to try this Bücker..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Same here (to fly, not paint) But I would have loved a Jungmeister!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Ok but sounds from Cessna?

Bucker Release has begun!It is time for another one of my kiddos to go out into the world. The famous German/Swiss Classic Bü-131 Jungmann takes to the skies in the amazing MSFS flight simulator.

First release point is the built in MS Store inside the simulator. When safeties are set for it, I can release to the other stores as well.

The Bücker comes with 15 different paint schemes with variations of trainers, vintage and factory paint schemes to modern, new paint schemes. These were basic aircraft. This is what planes were about back in the 1930's. She does have a radio and transponder, and I did cheat and put in a hidden Autopilot in the panel. Mouse over the circuit breaker buttons to see what they do. Those are for the Autopilot.

Some details that are covered in the manual;
    * The doors (small shoulder panels) do not open.
    * The secondary pilot does not always show up. The pilots are too close together and cause the front pilot to often hide. Nothing worked to get them to both show up at the same time. I am sorry.
    * The soundpack is for the Cessna 172. I and others still do not know how to make soundpacks for MSFS planes. I think the soundpack is very nice as it has cool little soundeffects and groans and clicks. It indeed does not sound like a Hirth, but perhaps in the near future, one might be found.

You cannot know how important it is to read through that manual, even if only to glance through it quickly before a flight. It will have very good and needed information on this plane. Speeds and handling are in there. For one, she bounces. The real Buckers bounce down the runways, so be prepared. However, if you have the ability to learn 3 point touch downs, or even tail first touch downs, you will not bounce. Aside from that, she is a gentle plane that can also do a quick barrel roll. She is fun to land on beaches and smooth grass fields. She will nose over forwards on landings if you have your trim still set for nose-down (from fast flight mode). So be careful. This mainly will try to happen on grass landings with the tail up. Keep her tail down and easy on the breaks and you'll be fine.

Another thing about this plane is that they have no flaps. A steep approach can bring up your speed and then you'll need more runway distance. So you are warned. She also flies excellent at slow speeds.

For those of you who only know Knots and Feet, you are about to go into a vintage European training course. You will need to get acclamated with Kilometers per hour (KPH) and altitude is read in Kilometers/Meters. For those of you like me, try turning on your 'basic HUD' in the sim and it will have small digital windows showing your speed and altitude in standard Feet and Knots. It works in the cockpit also.

The first Cabin camera view has your head hanging out the left side of the cabin to see around the nose. This is my 'landing view and taxi view'. It will come in handy as your panel view is a little hampered by that cool long nosed cowling.

Please glance through the manual.

For those that buy through the various stores, please hang tight as I wait for a way to safely sell through other sites.

Happy flights!

https://youtu.be/qa6OZQJfO20

Lovey-Dovey !

Dunno if it's *our* Heywoood but he has a spot of trouble finding the magnetos switch .. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    https://youtu.be/qa6OZQJfO20

Lovey-Dovey !

Dunno if it's *our* Heywoood but he has a spot of trouble finding the magnetos switch .. ;-)
    Yes it is - and yes I did have a senior magneto moment..lol
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Watched an AA review & couldn't hear the engine. [Laptop sound 100% but I wonder if her sound recording level was set low?]
    I've purchased quite a few Lionheart FSX/P3D aircraft over the years and like his work.
    I am hoping someone will put a sound mod on .to, or wherever, that can capture the farting clackety clack idling mix of the real aircraft.

Out of curiosity I dug around in the back of the hangar & found a Lionheart Pasped Skylark.
    Gratifyingly, it flies in P3D v5.3 HF1, & very nicely too.
    The idling sound was similar to what I heard in a couple of YouTube videos of the real BU-131B, but the Pasped radial sounded more like a Corsair when it was lit up.
    I think the MSFS BU-131B is an inline, not a radial?
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    I think the MSFS BU-131B is an inline, not a radial?
    T43
    If you look at the engine cowl, yes it is inline.

The Jungmeister was a radial.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Love flying this thing but I hope something can be done about the sounds.

LouP

I need to see if I can talk Bill into coming back here...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Anyone know how to alias sounds to another aircraft (should I start a separate thread)?

LouP

If you got this one from the Marketplace, you won't be able to do it. The files that need to be edited are likely encrypted. But I'm pretty sure that the official forum will get you a good answer to that question for other planes.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    But I would have loved a Jungmeister!!

Priller
    Me as well!
    Matt

It is a wonderful rendition. Took the pencil for HB-UUV because stock HB-UVC sadly crashed last year with fatalities in Switzerland.

HB-UUV1 by TiAr, auf Flickr

HB-UUV2 by TiAr, auf Flickr

HB-UUV3 by TiAr, auf Flickr

My repaint is available here:
    https://flightsim.to/file/27968/bcke...ungmann-hb-uuv

Have fun

Thomas

still not available outside the marketplace, is it?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

That is a beauty
    RC model I used to fly so might have to get out the brushes for this one.

Definitely going to have to get this. Will wait until Bill can get it on other sites. Wondering why he is not selling it through his own site like he usually did.

My Carl Goldberg R/C model I built.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0011.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	458.0 KB 
ID:	86400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0010.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	453.4 KB 
ID:	86401
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Definitely going to have to get this. Will wait until Bill can get it on other sites. Wondering why he is not selling it through his own site like he usually did.
    As far as I understand, piracy. I asked him why it wasn't on Simmarket and that was the issue.

Members who have read this thread: 0