RAF662 ADF.zip

Thread: RAF662 ADF.zip

RAF662 ADF.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Utilities Add-ons

Description: This is a set of utilities that will allow you to put an ADF/NDB gauge on any or all of your aircraft in a given install of CFS2 or CFS1. It is easy to set up and easy to use. I originally downloaded it from the RAF662 website (now defunct) years ago and I felt such a utility should be shared and preserved. It works on all platforms I've tried eg: Win7, Win8/8,1 and Win10. The D/L includes text doc lists of ETO and PTO bases that you can paste into your favorite aircraft's "knee pad."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RAF662 ADF.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Raf 662 website....

...I miss that site. It used to have some great period music for the Redbaron game. D/l'ed it to try to convert and put it on the old zip. disks. Right after that the computer went belly up and I couldn't find a external enclosure to put the disks in. Sadly everything is now lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    ...I miss that site. It used to have some great period music for the Redbaron game. D/l'ed it to try to convert and put it on the old zip. disks. Right after that the computer went belly up and I couldn't find a external enclosure to put the disks in. Sadly everything is now lost.
    ?Yes, it was a loss. I used to like to tune in their broadcast of 40's and big band music to play in the bacghround as I flew.

Peperez asked about GPS for the DEI area and I mentioned this utility and felt it would also be useful to upload it.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 1