Payakan-Huub Vink Fokker T.8

Thread: Payakan-Huub Vink Fokker T.8

Icon22 Payakan-Huub Vink Fokker T.8

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - British

Description: The package contains alternative textures from the Fokker T.8-w by Richard Alexander van Hien (aka Payakan). They will fit both the original FS2002/FS004 model done as the conversion (which will be) done for CFS2 by Mav and Peperez. The textures depict a T.8-w flown by 320 (Dutch) squadron RAF, between June and November 1940.
    To use these textures you need to have the above mentioned aircraft installed.

CREDITS

Richard Alexander van Hien for the original model, Mav and Peperez for their conversion and Martin Wright for his indispensable DTX1 bitmap manipulator.

This should be it.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    December 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fokker T.VIII-W (Dutch) 320 Squadron RAF
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Blog Entries

Where do you find the original whole plane?

Thanks in advance.
    G.

Hi G,

The model is available at Flightsim.com. There are actually two versions. One version with wheels and one with floats. The filename of the one with the floats is: fokkert8.zip

The model is quite simple and the main reason I did the textures is because there is no better version available. It is a typical FS2002 model, without a VC.

Next to that the models from Payakan are not really done with repaints in mind. Textures repeat at the weirdest positions, do not align properly and the models are not as smooth as I would like.

But as said, it the best we have and it is a nice looking interesting plane.

Cheers,
    Huub

The will become available soon

The Dutch versions:

Prototype, light version, dark version.

And this must be a familiar place for Shessi....

Due to the texture lay out parts of the textures are repeated at the struts. Personally I can live with it and sorry, but this is the best I can do.

And the German version:

Cheers,
    Huub

I just uploaded the new version

It has Dutch, British (yours), German and Finish textures. Obviously, yours are better than the one included...

Cheers

Pepe

PS: I used an old painting at uploading to not confuse people.

Icon22 Payakan_Huub-Vink_Fokker_T8_V2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-11-30_07-07-06.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	772.7 KB 
ID:	85636

The package includes six different aircraft: two Dutch, two Finish, one British and one German. Huub Vink, an artist, made the British seaplane textures. The model, unhappily, has no bomb door or open cockpit animations, but you have a spoiler light to guide you. I included a non-operational VC and decided to give the plane a new 2D panel and I used one of AlphaSim (today Virtavia) free stuff as a basis. There’s no remaining photo of the real stuff, so, I was a little creative about it. I think the final mix give a very good representation of the real equipment. The plane has a decent German autopilot and needs no fuel management. I also added a complete GPS set to use in Europe and Mediterranean War Theatres. I armed it with Uncle TGT new Dutch bombs and Ground Crew weapons.

You will find the plane here

Payakan_Huub-Vink_Fokker_T8_V2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Other

Description: The package includes six different aircraft: two Dutch, two Finish, one British and one German. Huub Vink, an artist, made the British seaplane textures. The model, unhappily, has no bomb door or open cockpit animations, but you have a spoiler light to guide you. I included a non-operational VC and decided to give the plane a new 2D panel and I used one of AlphaSim (today Virtavia) free stuff as a basis. There’s no remaining photo of the real stuff, so, I was a little creative about it. I think the final mix give a very good representation of the real equipment. The plane has a decent German autopilot and needs no fuel management. I also added a complete GPS set to use in Europe and Mediterranean War Theatres. I armed it with Uncle TGT new Dutch bombs and Ground Crew weapons.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Payakan_Huub-Vink_Fokker_T8_V2.zip

This is not air simulation...

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    And the German version:

Cheers,
    Huub
    ...this is ART! I'm waiting anxiously them to substitute Dutch and German textures in my planes!

Cheers

Pepe

Fokker T.VIII-W MLD (Netherlands Naval Aviation Service)

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Other

Description: The package contains alternative textures from the Fokker T.8-w by Richard Alexander van Hien (aka Payakan). They will fit both the original FS2002/FS004 model, as the conversion (which will be) done for CFS2 by Mav and Peperez. The textures depict several T.8-w aircraft flown by Netherlands Naval Aviation Service. The prototype with the Pre-October 1939 roundels. The early light scheme with the orange neutrality markings and late darkscheme.
    The models by Payakan are not really made with repaints in mind. As textures do repeat in odd places this was about the best I could do. To use these textures you need to have the above mentioned aircraft installed.

CREDITS
    Richard Alexander van Hien for the original model, Mav and Peperez for their conversion and Martin Wright for his indispensable DTX1 bitmap manipulator.

This should be it.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    December 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fokker T.VIII-W MLD (Netherlands Naval Aviation Service)

Fokker T.VIII-W Luftwaffe

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: The package contains alternative textures from the Fokker T.8-w by Richard Alexander van Hien (aka Payakan). They will fit both the original FS2002/FS004 model done as the conversion done for CFS2 by Mav and Peperez. The textures depict a T.8-w flown by the 1./AufklGr(see)126. This unit flew the Fokker between June 1940 and summer 1943 in the Mediterranean Theatre of War. To use these textures you need to have the above mentioned aircraft installed.

CREDITS

This should be it.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    December 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fokker T.VIII-W Luftwaffe

Library Staff
    Thanks very much Pepe for the conversion and Huub for the beautiful repaints - well done!

Cheers,
    Kevin

The repaint above is based on one of the most well known pictures from Fokker T.VIII-W in Luftwaffe service.

This colourful one is less well known.

It is based on a series of pictures which were offered for sale at e-bay.

The aircraft is from the same unit, but in the colours which it had while operation in the Aegean Sea.

Cheers,
    Huub

Fokker T.VIII-W Luftwaffe_2

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: The package contains alternative textures from the Fokker T.8-w by Richard Alexander van Hien (aka Payakan). They will fit both the original FS2002/FS004 model done as the conversion (which will be) done for CFS2 by Mav and Peperez. The textures depict a T.8-w flown by the 1./AufklGr(see)126. This unit flew the Fokker between June 1940 and summer 1943 in the Mediterranean Theatre of War and this particular aircraft in the Aegean Sea. To use these textures you need to have the above mentioned aircraft installed.

CREDITS

This should be it.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    December 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fokker T.VIII-W Luftwaffe_2

Members who have read this thread: 1