Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
In a word, 'stunning'
I like the vibrancy your getting into the exterior textures.
T43
Thank you very much. It's turning out to be a very nice looking airplane I think. Hopefully everyone enjoys it once I am able to get it out there.

In other big news. I can say officially that the two additional piston tanker projects will be involving the Aeroplane Heaven C-119 and B-17. I was very graciously granted permission by them to do the airtanker modifications. Of which I recently started putting a prototype together for the C-119. The C-119 I will be doing will have the Steward-Davis Jet Pak modification installed onto the airplane. A small number of civilian C-119s and some from the Indian Air Force received this modification that was used nearly entirely by C-119s used in aerial firefighting. The SD Jet Pak boosted the C-119s MTOW from 74,000lbs to 77,000lbs. I'm working on flight dynamics changes that involve the added performance of the Westinghouse J34 that was added to the top of the fuselage. Along with matching sounds and firefighting repaints to accompany it. The B-17 tanker will also evolve in a similar fashion, but with different external modifications associated with it's service as a firebomber. Those projects may shift around depending on interest by both the community as well as my own. But The Mars and RJ85 pack are my primary focus at the current time. They are definite planned in the near future.