MSFS Caproni C22J

Thread: MSFS Caproni C22J

MSFS Caproni C22J

couldn't find a reference to this aircraft for MSFS but it is available here - simMarket: MARIO NORIEGA DESIGNS - CAPRONI-VIZZOLA C-22J VENTURA MSFS

here is some more information on the aircraft including a comprehensive POH - Caproni C22J (machdiamonds.com)

it is inexpensive but looks, flies, and sounds pretty good - if you fly it you must use the spoilers, along with the flaps, to land it properly
    https://youtu.be/TAi65ormKWA
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

there was another thread but it didn't see much action: https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...Sportscar-quot

It's a great addon and a ton of fun to fly, really can't recommend it enough.

agree 100% - terrific aircraft to fly in MSFS.

I should note that the interior on my aircraft is from the thread in the official forum - offered there and not as yet from flightsim.to
    I don't know if the author still has it up there or not and the interior panel and upholstery options are not drag and drop- they overwrite the corresponding files in the C22J package and have to be installed 'manually'
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Yeah, got it here also and if flies great. I think it's worth the price for sure.

Have to recommend this..great aircraft to fly..ideal for sojourns around the local countryside or over a city..a fun little personal jet .. the Developer has hinted he will upgrade the panel graphics also.. also landing can be a challenge as it uses glider like braking to reduce speed enough to land. The cockpit view is low enough that your sense of speed is greatly exaggerated.

Version 1.1.6 Changes:

• Sim Update 6 Compatibility
    • 4K Textures (including bumps and PBR)
    • 3D detailing improvements (can you find them all?)
    • Elevator Trim 50% more responsive
    • Minor sound system adjustments for Wind, Airbrake and throttle levers, brakes.

Fixed bugs:

• Altitude alerter sound is now tied to its electrical ciruit
    • Minor 3D model fixes.
    It's also on sale at simmarket: https://secure.simmarket.com/mario-n...ura-msfs.phtml

This aircraft is better than a lot of payware that is 5x the price, now on sale for less than $10. If you've been waiting to pick this one up, now is your chance!

I give, just bought it. After all it was on sale...
    LOL
    Sue

Just picked this up myself. Lots of sound effects. Lots of wind noise. Does not climb very fast and it will get into a spin quickly at the slightest stall. Kind of interesting. The price is perfect for this one.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0