Falcon409 Scenery - Big Thankyou

Thread: Falcon409 Scenery - Big Thankyou

Falcon409 Scenery - Big Thankyou

Falcon409 - I have to say you have created a number of gems with your small offbeat airfields around the US. I have been installing them into P3DV5 and they have all gone in without any hicuups at all, no missing objects or strange elevations. They are beautifully crafted so a big thanks for me for the work, it is appreciated. The look superb by the way with P3dV5.2's graphics. Now the Milviz Otter is working for me I have an excuse to wander about these places!

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Falcon409 - I have to say you have created a number of gems with your small offbeat airfields around the US. I have been installing them into P3DV5 and they have all gone in without any hicuups at all, no missing objects or strange elevations. They are beautifully crafted so a big thanks for me for the work, it is appreciated. The look superb by the way with P3dV5.2's graphics. Now the Milviz Otter is working for me I have an excuse to wander about these places!
    That's good news, as I was never certain that any of my scenery would work beyond V4.5. Glad you are enjoying them too. I haven't flown much in quite a while and as I finished each airport I was relieved it was complete and would move on to others I wanted to do. I was sometimes amazed, when finally getting a chance to enjoy them myself, that they turned out as well as they did. lol

Tangier Island, Old Rhinebeck, Cherry Point, Millers Field, Block Island and Provincetown are some of my favorites.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Agreed, fantastic airports, thanks! I'm using them in FSX. I'm going to give MSFS2020 another year to get sorted out before I make the jump. In the meantime, Falcon409 continues to give FSX a new lease on life.

Members who have read this thread: 0