Hi guys.

I spent a few weeks not building on my new do 335 and P39 air-cobra to build a new converter/compiler so I don't have to do added work to get my P3d planes into MSFS with all the crazy detail I have in these already.
So now with this utility it is literally just drop and click convert and it just converts the project for MSFS with no need to use other c++ programs. This cuts my time in half!
It will also compile the models for all sims and supports everything from fs2004 to .x from fsx and the new msfs file format. It is simply just grab your 3ds max, maya, blender, fsds, or literally any cad builder that can animate and map and just simply click the options for what sims you want it compiled for and boom its done in a few seconds. So now I can support all sims from Fs9 all the way to MSFS and even X-plane if I want. I will write in a script for it to take the textures from dxt or dds format to the new format used in msfs so I don't have to do it manually. This is a major time saver for me as I'm just a one man crew. It is set up for DX9 TO DX 12 for now and will be ok in windows 11.

So in short, you fsx and p3d guys will be getting new planes as well as Msfs folks.