VR cursor has gone

Thread: VR cursor has gone

VR cursor has gone

Since V5.2 I can no longer see the VR cursor - which is pretty annoying in the least and renders VR useless for me.

Is anyone else getting this? I use an Oculus Quest 2 via link cable which works on everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Since V5.2 I can no longer see the VR cursor - which is pretty annoying in the least and renders VR useless for me.

Is anyone else getting this? I use an Oculus Quest 2 via link cable which works on everything else!
    After the hotfix?

Check in your VR settings position MouseCursorRadius = 0,005 (I recomend this setting here).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    After the hotfix?

Check in your VR settings position MouseCursorRadius = 0,005 (I recomend this setting here).
    Yes not present before and after hotfix.

Will have a look at the mouse cursor radius what cfg file is that in?

Seems I'm not the only person looking over on the P3D forums - I've raised it there too!

Thanks Yoyo.

I don't have the mouse cursor when running on Steam VR (Quest 2) but works OK under Oculus VR.

At least now its pretty stable running under Oculus.

Hope this helps

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Yes not present before and after hotfix.

Will have a look at the mouse cursor radius what cfg file is that in?

Seems I'm not the only person looking over on the P3D forums - I've raised it there too!

Thanks Yoyo.
    No issue like this for me but I have Reverb. This settings you have in the game, just run P3D and be in the cockpit, top tab (Alt) and you will have VR tab for settings also.

In P3D options (settings) I have in Other Controlls "turn off" Enable advanced mouse controls, default is on.

btw. Cant wait to see SR-71 in VR !
    Last edited by YoYo; July 3rd, 2021 at 01:35.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    No issue like this for me but I have Reverb. This settings you have in the game, just run P3D and be in the cockpit, top tab (Alt) and you will have VR tab for settings also.

In P3D options (settings) I have in Other Controlls "turn off" Enable advanced mouse controls, default is on.

btw. Cant wait to see SR-71 in VR !
    That's strange, I only get Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, no cursor or eye tracking! Can't see how the Developer version would be any different, unless it works out the menu options based off the VR headset you have.....?

SR cockpit looks good in VR

After uninstalling the VR hotfix, and editing the cfg I now have my cursor back in VR, allowing me to continue to enjoy P3D while developing the SR further.

Members who have read this thread: 0