Freeware GAS Kinner B-2 for MSFS

Thread: Freeware GAS Kinner B-2 for MSFS

Freeware GAS Kinner B-2 for MSFS

The "as is" freeware MSFS native Kinner B-2 Sportster is available for download, in the freeware section, of our website. Enjoy!

Icon25

Lovely little plane - go get it!

Thanks so much for releasing this! I'm sorry a few people were such jerks with their texture feedback on the initial release. Many of us have been enjoying it. I've been flying it when sightseeing around new airports since you released it initially and I really like it.

I certainly hope y'all do eventually revisit MSFS! I would so love to see the Fleet Finch (and many of your other planes!) there.

If we have the purchased version from you, is this identical? Or is there any reason to update from that one to this one?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Thanks so much for releasing this! I'm sorry a few people were such jerks with their texture feedback on the initial release. Many of us have been enjoying it. I've been flying it when sightseeing around new airports since you released it initially and I really like it.

I certainly hope y'all do eventually revisit MSFS! I would so love to see the Fleet Finch (and many of your other planes!) there.

If we have the purchased version from you, is this identical? Or is there any reason to update from that one to this one?
    Sad. It's actually better in textures than some of the recent payware offerings who shall remain nameless.
    -d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Sad. It's actually better in textures than some of the recent payware offerings who shall remain nameless.
    -d
    Thank you

It’s the same as the one originally released so no update needed. As for going further down the MSFS path, we’ve decided to stay in our lane and support P3D and by extension FSXA. To develop for MSFS we’d have to totally retool and retrain, not something we would choose to do at this point in our lives. The Kinner was done with the help of a super talented developer but it’s not a good long term set up as we really need total control of our processes to support our products. Anyway enjoy

Thank you for the freebie.

Very pleased to read you are staying with FSXA/P3D.
    That's where all of my GAS purchased are flown.

Well, that makes me sad, but I understand. Guess I have reason to keep P3D on the drive.

Maybe down the road the tools and processes and documentation will get better... But if not, thank you for the Sportwing, at least!

I can't imagine anyone will be making a Stinson Reliant of any configuration for MSFS anytime soon, or anything from Ryan or Bird, or Fleet, or Travel Air, or...the list is too long.
    I opted for MSFS when I was finally able to replace my PC after more than a year without one. The choice was pretty clear at the time, P3D or Xplane were considered but I went with the big shiny new object.
    Wasn't the first time it has bitten me in the ass and won't be the last time. Now that I'm here I just can't justify the expense of maintaining TWO civilian flight sims.
    I am grateful for the opportunity to have participated in the testing process at GAS and for the wonderful aircraft I was able to keep and fly in FSX - and for getting to know, through our interaction as a team, the good people at Golden Age Simulations.

I hope the vital spirit of the Golden Age of Flight, maintained rigorously by GAS for flight sim enthusiasts everywhere, will spread to the waiting canvas of MSFS - I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    In the meantime, I hope folks will continue to appreciate the hard work of the artisan who crafts what he loves with his own hands and shares those creations with the world, because he does that with only the best intentions at heart.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Thx a lot! I prefer P3D still but nice gift to my MSFS hangar!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Missed this when it first came out but this is a great little bird. Very immersive with good sounds!

Members who have read this thread: 0