Geumpy day so I apologize in advance::

Thread: Geumpy day so I apologize in advance::

Blog Entries

Geumpy day so I apologize in advance::

But would someone PLEASE get our X-Plane forum moved closer to FSX, P3D and MSFS 2020???? It's disgusting being all the way at the near bottom of the forum list. Even the file library has higher precedence.. I know you all hate X-Plane, but this is beyond that..
    Please????
    Pam.

I second the motion!

Given that DTG Flight Simulator World, DCS Combat Simulator and Aerofly FS2 all have less content than this forum, why are they all ranked above X-Plane ?

In fact, there should be a special place for obsolete product forums like MS Flight and DTG Flight Simulator World - or these should be at the very bottom of the list of forums.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I agree. I know there are more x-plane users on this site and I would like to see more involvement. Lots of FSX/P3D focus as this was a number one site for MS fight sims over the years. I would like to see more involvement in something other than screen shots. There are some exciting things happening in the sim and news would be great. I actually did a couple of news breaks here but no feed back or interest.

Members who have read this thread: 0