various help needed

Thread: various help needed

various help needed

Hi fellows, I'm seeking help on two different subjects : 1/ Is there anyone using Team Daedalus Bf109G's series experiencing 'non working slats' (ie fully retracted and not moving). As I undertand in the readme, it specifies they should be working. I double checked I properly installed gauges + win7-8-9-10 panel.cfg provided but still no joy. If someone already experienced it or has the same issue ? 2/ On something completely different, would someone still be running a 32 bit rig and be willing to give some help on running Ivan Hsu MDL to "shine" a mdl for a potential repaint project ? Many thanks Cheers L'iguane

Blog Entries
    Hi l'iguane,
    I tested a Bf 109G-10. On the ground with the engine running the slats were closed. When I cycled through external views and back to cockpit view, they remained open, and operated correctly for the rest of a short flight which included a few stalls. I'll try more tests tomorrow.

Best regards
    John

Hi L,
    If you have the gauges installed in your main gauges, then I think the issue is that you're not cycling through your views as H suggests.

It's a strange anomaly of slats that are operated by gauges in FS9, in that you have to view the panel for the gauge to be active. So, as the slats are activated by the panel gauge, you cycle your views through the 2D/VC at the start, and the gauge will then work on the slats...strange but true!

As for shine and MDLC. If you wish to have a go yourself, and on a 64 bit OS, you can do it using this http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=49&id=2243, along with this http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=49&id=20956 or PM me and I can sort out your shine, as I run all my flightsim stuff on a 32 bit XP machine.

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    Hi fellows, I'm seeking help on two different subjects : 1/ Is there anyone using Team Daedalus Bf109G's series experiencing 'non working slats' (ie fully retracted and not moving). As I undertand in the readme, it specifies they should be working. I double checked I properly installed gauges + win7-8-9-10 panel.cfg provided but still no joy. If someone already experienced it or has the same issue ? 2/ On something completely different, would someone still be running a 32 bit rig and be willing to give some help on running Ivan Hsu MDL to "shine" a mdl for a potential repaint project ? Many thanks Cheers L'iguane
    I can't help with the 109 but as in the past, I'm always ready to help with Shiny.

Shessi, Hurricane thanks a lot ! problem solved : Some xml are missing in late team Daedalus releases (G14), downloading their early G6's and re installing gauges fixed the issue and now slats work just fine !

I'll try running MDLC with Dosbox and see.

Cheers
    L'iguane

Members who have read this thread: 0