MilViz A-1H "Skyraider"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48

Thread: MilViz A-1H "Skyraider"

  1. #1

    MilViz A-1H "Skyraider"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-5-2_15-45-24-777.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	368.9 KB 
ID:	82598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-5-2_15-47-12-128.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	363.9 KB 
ID:	82599
    After a couple of short test flights I'm loving this airplane! Anybody working on any liveries yet?

  2. #2
    I also love it. Beautifully done.
    I secretly hope they follow up with an A-1E variant!

    Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

    Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip


    Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

  3. #3
    Agreed. Love this airplane. And I TOO would love to see MILVIZ follow up with an A-1E variant. I can't see it however, as it would require a completely new VC....I guess the best thing we can do to raise the odds of an A-1E is to encourage people to buy the A-1H, to maximize MILVIZ's profit, and make it worth their while to consider an A-1E.

    Kent

  4. #4
    Maybe they will come out with one that carries ordnance such as this.










  5. #5
    [QUOTE=gray eagle;1260250]Maybe they will come out with one that carries ordnance such as this.


    Relax, the toilet bomb has been included :-)

    Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

    Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip


    Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post

    Relax, the toilet bomb has been included :-)

    Cheers,
    Mark

    Mark,

    I'm as cool as a center seed in a cucumber


    Edit: wonder if Tacpac will recognize the "John" Bomb?

  7. #7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-5-3_10-3-59-537.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	82608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-5-3_10-4-24-421.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	258.3 KB 
ID:	82609
    Like this? It's in there ! LOL

  8. #8

    Fat Face Spad AD-5

    I'd like to see them come out with the AD-5




    http://www.airbum.com/pireps/PirepAD-5.3.html

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I'd like to see them come out with the AD-5




    http://www.airbum.com/pireps/PirepAD-5.3.html
    As many Spad models as they make, I'll buy!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    As many Spad models as they make, I'll buy!
    I made mention of this over at Milviz and they said:

    I don't think there will be any further developments on it in V4/V5 so the AD-5 is probably a no go.

  11. #11

    Va-25

    I bought this today, very large download. In fact, my downloader stopped at ~6%, I informed Milviz and they gave me a better link and was able to complete the DL.

    Overall, it is pretty good. I do wish that they had included the original toilet bomber- I did not see it in the inventory.

    Maybe someone has or will do a repaint of this:


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I bought this today, very large download. In fact, my downloader stopped at ~6%, I informed Milviz and they gave me a better link and was able to complete the DL.

    Overall, it is pretty good. I do wish that they had included the original toilet bomber- I did not see it in the inventory.

    Maybe someone has or will do a repaint of this:

    Hopefully the painters will get busy doing some more liveries for us at least!

  13. #13
    I think this topic could be connected by Moderator with http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...aider-quot-out! .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

  14. #14
    What's the best program to do repaints with the PSD paintkit? I need to learn how to repaint this beauty!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    What's the best program to do repaints with the PSD paintkit? I need to learn how to repaint this beauty!
    Skins for Milviz addons arent easy, for the first skin I advise you try it on different model (where all parts are on the one sheet). PSD its a format of Photo Shop (Adobe) software, however I use Corel Draw/Photo Paint, You can try also Gimp (free).
    Last edited by YoYo; May 14th, 2021 at 23:00.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Agreed. Love this airplane. And I TOO would love to see MILVIZ follow up with an A-1E variant. I can't see it however, as it would require a completely new VC....I guess the best thing we can do to raise the odds of an A-1E is to encourage people to buy the A-1H, to maximize MILVIZ's profit, and make it worth their while to consider an A-1E.

    Kent
    If they make one for MSFS, I will definitely buy it!

    Priller
    Intel i7 9700K @ 5.4 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Motherboard
    EVGA RTX 3080 TI Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 970 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Western Digital 2TB WD Black Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Skins for Milviz addons arent easy, for the first skin I advise you try it on different model (where all parts are on the one sheet). PSD its a format of Photo Shop (Adobe) software, however I use Corel Draw/Photo Paint, You can try also Gimp (free).
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

  18. #18
    Well, that's above my paygrade. I'll wai9t for the real painters to work on these babies! LOL

  19. #19
    Aboard the Hanna (USS Hancock)
    Can almost smell the stack gas. Cough...cough.


  20. #20

  21. #21

  22. #22
    I like CIMOGT carriers too. You can hide also your A-1:

    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    I like CIMOGT carriers too. You can hide also your A-1:
    I know.....I know..... You can lower the #1 elevator.


  24. #24
    I dont have the model, but from the screenshots over at Milviz it looks like they have made the wrong cockpit for the A-1H. I'm quite sure it did not have a radar scope.. Have they used the "wrong" earlier AD4NA cockpit? Most of the current line up of warbird skyraiders painted up as A-1H/J are actually AD-4s (USN-> French AF).

    Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    I dont have the model, but from the screenshots over at Milviz it looks like they have made the wrong cockpit for the A-1H. I'm quite sure it did not have a radar scope.. Have they used the "wrong" earlier AD4NA cockpit? Most of the current line up of warbird skyraiders painted up as A-1H/J are actually AD-4s (USN-> French AF).
    This part is INOP but I think it isnt a radar screen but low-altitude bombing system gauge with tube (for better visibility).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Members who have read this thread: 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •