Goodbye Cliff527 and ThreeOneTwo

Thread: Goodbye Cliff527 and ThreeOneTwo

Parky

Goodbye Cliff527 and ThreeOneTwo

I'm really gonna' miss you guys *sniff*, but at least I have this picture to remember you by.

(To the rest of you....see you on the other side )

Cheers,

Parky out

UK_Widowmaker
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, good riddance

womenfly2
    ... was this post real necessary?

WF2

UK_Widowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by womenfly2 View Post
    ... was this post real necessary?

WF2
    Probably not.... but that never stops anyone:kiss:

WF2 - No, this wasn't necessary. But, in a way, it's a good thing: It graphically depicts exactly the sort of behavior that I believe has resulted in the 'shutdown'.

I can say that I've *always* followed the forum's rules, and I doubt very seriously that my being here had anything directly to do with the shutdown. Indirectly, what my being here has illustrated is something I've pointed out many times - you dare to disagree with some here, or to express something negative about OFF, or dare to be *too* enthusiastic about RoF - and you're treated very poorly. It's not just me - it's happened to others as well.

In fact, I can't help but wonder if the sort of behavior we're witnessing right now doesn't explain - entirely - why SOH decided to boot OFF and it's followers. Funny, instead of we few (myself and others) being the 'bad guy', it seems all those who treated us poorly may actually be the reason this is happening.

Just my $.02
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My rig:
    eVGA780i FTW, Intel C2De8400 (o/c-3.83G), 2G Corsair Dominator SLI PC2-8500, 2x eVGA 9800GT 1024M GDDR3/SLIx16 (o/c-700/1750/945), Corsair TX750W PS

By the way, while we're on the subject let me say that it is no surprise that Parky and a few others might actually believe I've got nothing better to do than be involved in some dark conspiracy to harm OFF and get them booted off SoH. Good Lord, that's paranoid.

In truth, though, I came here years ago, accidentally...and I've got way better stuff to do with my time than that. It's patently absurd to imply I had anything to do with this. I came here, simply enough, out of interest in OFF. I just made the mistake of speaking my mind, and not accepting nonsense as an explanation to legitimate issues.

It just doesn't surprise me at all that some people would think such things, considering the source.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My rig:
    eVGA780i FTW, Intel C2De8400 (o/c-3.83G), 2G Corsair Dominator SLI PC2-8500, 2x eVGA 9800GT 1024M GDDR3/SLIx16 (o/c-700/1750/945), Corsair TX750W PS

Davy TASB
    Sorry mate, but IMO you deserved all the criticism you got with your pompous "You People" attitude.
    You posted on this forum with only one intention and that was to antagonise the OFF community.

You say that "you dare to disagree with some here. or to express something negative about OFF, or dare to be *too* enthusiastic about RoF,and you're treated very poorly "

You dont own OFF Phase 3 (which you admitted yourself in a previous post) and you dont own RoF yet for obvious reasons so your only intention for posting here was to "get a bite" . On top of that you starting posting PM's sent to you from other folks in your posts.

The fact is that you are as guilty as anyone for this forum moving/closing.

Mk2
    *edit

And yet another closed thread.

Off-topic and unneeded.