Blurry Runway Marking's

Thread: Blurry Runway Marking's

Blog Entries

Blurry Runway Marking's

I have FS2020 running quite well on my PC, but I have one rather annoying problem, when I'm sat on the runway ready to take off the white lines on the runway are blurry even the one's close to the aircraft, does anyone have any suggestions as to which setting I need to change to eliminate this?

Thanks in advance,
    Ian

The setting that affects all ground textures is "Terrain Level of Detail". Try increasing that.

In general, edges of textures that are on the ground and not aligned to true north-south-east-west tend to get jagged edges, especially when up close to them. I'm having trouble with this as I'm trying to develop my first scenery projects...

The FSX/P3D ground polygon tech allowed for high resolution textures to be placed on the ground. There are similar ways in MSFS (projected mesh) but so far with some limitations on resolution and directly affected by the setting of "Terrain Level of Detail".

Blog Entries
    Many thanks for your reply, it's very much appreciated, I'll try increasing the Terrain Level of Detail setting.

Many thanks,
    Ian

Members who have read this thread: 0