Mirage 2000 AI

Thread: Mirage 2000 AI

Mirage 2000 AI

The nice people over at MAIW have released some new AI models of the various Mirage 2000 variants (B,C,D,N).
    Thank you, Henk.

At last I can re-populate my French airbases, as the Fernando Martinez models don't work in P3Dv4 or P3Dv5 and I did a major amount of work on the Skydesigners bases to make them AI-friendly.

Now, if only I can remember which variant goes to which base.....

Dave

I am following their great work over there - Henk is really becoming an AI aircraft master like John Young.
    Dave, are the Skydesigners sceneries worth the money? In that case and because of Henks Mirage I could imagine to do some exercises on the French coast - especially with the french carriers in the background....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    I am following their great work over there - Henk is really becoming an AI aircraft master like John Young.
    Dave, are the Skydesigners sceneries worth the money? In that case and because of Henks Mirage I could imagine to do some exercises on the French coast - especially with the french carriers in the background....
    I can't speak for the latest versions (I got them a few years ago for FSX), but those versions were great eye-candy indeed and almost completely useless for AI. Broken taxiways, orphan parking spots, etc.
    And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't think they'd ever been near ADE's Fault Finder. They were easy enough to fix, but they took a long while......

While fixing them I re-compiled them for P3D.

Needless to say that, as they're a commercial product, I can't release my versions.

Dave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-3-5_18-3-23-765.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	504.5 KB 
ID:	81889
    LFMO BA115 Caritat.

Name:	2021-3-5_19-33-13-456.jpg 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	81890
    LFSD BA102 Longvic.

Dave

For those interested in French AI, it might be worth to check on MAIW these next weeks... ;-)

From mobile hence short
    Cheers,
    Martin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    The Owl's Nest * Military Aircraft Reference * ICAO Reference * Distance Calculator * MAIW, Military AI & UKMil Reference

Thanks for the heads up Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by gsnde View Post
    For those interested in French AI, it might be worth to check on MAIW these next weeks... ;-)

From mobile hence short

Name:	2021-3-6_10-13-18-266.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	450.3 KB 
ID:	81908

LFMI BA125 Istres-Le_Tube.

Dave

Name:	2021-3-7_11-33-38-430.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	398.1 KB 
ID:	81922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-3-7_11-29-56-824.jpg 
Size:	414.0 KB 
ID:	81923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-3-7_11-27-26-147.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	81924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-3-7_11-28-14-565.jpg 
Size:	528.7 KB 
ID:	81925

LFBC BA120 Cazaux.

Dave

Does anyone have a P3D-friendly version of LFSX Luxeuil-St Sauveur?

I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, the MAIW LFSX scenery is included in the package - see the included HSAI Mirage 2000 manual.pdf file for instructions (for P3Dv4 and v5). Not so detailed as the Skydesigners airbases but it is Google aligned, has custom objects and we pulled it through the ADE fault finder too make sure there are no issues with AI traffic.

Henk.

Name:	MAIW-LFSX.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	81955

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Does anyone have a P3D-friendly version of LFSX Luxeuil-St Sauveur?

I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks,

Dave

Sorry, you're right. How on Earth did I miss that?

Thanks,

Dave

It's the human condition, only nurds do read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Sorry, you're right. How on Earth did I miss that?

Thanks,

Dave

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    It's the human condition, only nurds do read the manual.
    manual, MANUAL! We don't need no stinkin' manual

Name:	2021-3-11_17-20-18-539.jpg 
Size:	476.7 KB 
ID:	81995

LFSO BA133 Nancy-Ochey.

Dave

Now the time has come...

We have just released the whole range of Michael 'Mike' Pearson's Dassault and licensed aircraft:

Dassault Mirage III
    Dassault Mirage IV
    Dassault Mirage 5
    Atlas Cheetah
    IAI Dagger
    IAI Kfir
    IAI Nesher

Also another of Mike's Russian fighter line:

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-27 Flogger

Enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Martin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    The Owl's Nest * Military Aircraft Reference * ICAO Reference * Distance Calculator * MAIW, Military AI & UKMil Reference

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsnde View Post
    Now the time has come...

We have just released the whole range of Michael 'Mike' Pearson's Dassault and licensed aircraft:

Dassault Mirage III
    Dassault Mirage IV
    Dassault Mirage 5
    Atlas Cheetah
    IAI Dagger
    IAI Kfir
    IAI Nesher

Also another of Mike's Russian fighter line:

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-27 Flogger

Enjoy!
    Just saw this on the MAIW d/l section. Absolutely unbelievable. Shy of having a P3D native flyable F-21 Kfir, this is the best possible Mirage related news. Lovely that the IV made it too - a gorgeous beauty from the Cold War days.

Thanks so very much, all!

dl

Been also waiting for this one DL - thanks for the heads up.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I like Skydesigners bases
    But unfortunately the installed Ai machines are not working properly
    They landing, take a taxi, but the take-off doesn’t work, they just stand at the end of the runway
    Does anyone know a working traffic file for Skydesigners bases?
    For now, I’ve only tried the BA 103 Cambrai base

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Zsolt, the bad news is AI trafiic does not work properly with Skydesigners airbases because they do not have correct runway holding points. The good news is you can fix it yourself with Airport Design Editor.

Henk.

Zsolt, the bad news is AI trafiic does not work properly with Skydesigners airbases because they do not have correct runway holding points. The good news is you can fix it yourself with Airport Design Editor.

Henk.
    Hi Henk,

Thank you the respond!

Unfortunately, this is complicated for me! I want someone to make it

Regards,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Henk.
    Not just(!!) the runway holding points. There were orphan parking spots, broken taxiway links...... The list goes on forever.
    If you want to learn ADE, these are the places to start -- as you only have to worry about the taxiways and parking.
    As a start, load up one of them in ADE and run the Fault Finder from the Tools menu -- just to see what you're up against.

I spent many long, fruitful hours correcting these, and adding extra parking spots and different parking spot types.

These are still commercial products, so I'm not allowed to release the mods that I've made.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0